Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 11-24-2013, 06:32 PM   #1
yourkikslave
getDare Sweetheart

Default 'No Limits' Threads

Hello, I was just thinking about this after reading a few different posts that claim that they have "no limits." Is there anyone on here who would ever really go with no limits? Illegal, family, and permanent damage are often found on most limit lists, and then these people say "no limits." Then, when they get the expected,

"Strip naked, pierce your nipple and then go to your mom and ask her to pierce the other one. Then masturbate to orgasm in front of her."
or perhaps this one...
"Go to a mall and strip naked. Walk around for the entire day, while masturbating the entire time."

they suddenly decide "huh. Maybe I should have limits."

No rational person should go without limits, especially on a site like this. Not all of us have experienced the things we are daring you to do, so extreme caution should always be exercised. I know that you want extreme punishments, etc, but ask for those, rather than saying you have no limits.

What do you think? Maybe I judged these people too harshly.

Likes: Bondage, light piss, asking permission, puppy play, anal

Limits: Public, illegal, family, bleeding, needles, fire, scat, Cam or Pics, heavy pee drinking
yourkikslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 06:36 PM   #2
Little miss

Brilliant!!

I am sick to death of seeing "dare me, no limits"

Then a few dares come in and the usual replies pop up
Sorry pics are a limit
Sorry, this is now a limit
Sorry, that's now a limit ...

In the space of 10 minutes the person has added 5 limits to their own "no limit" thread.

People should think more before they post, anyone who says no limits have either not thought things through properly or are very stupid to not have limits!!

My likes and dislikes are not relevant.
I am looking for an online slave chick (Yes females only)

I use Kik (Contact me for details) and only interested in picture proof of my tasks, I know some of you girls are a little shy .. But don't be!!

Be proud of who you are and what you like, One life ..!!
Little miss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 06:40 PM   #3
Iodine
getDare Succubus

Most no limit threads from what, squishy's princess gathers are just looking for jerk off material. If anyone did what was posted in these threads, honestly you would never hear of them again.

Take control of what you have power over instead of craving control over what you don't.

Mysterious hyperlink!
Iodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 07:20 PM   #4
m.ercsi

One should copy them some of the forum rules, reversing the key points. Then dare them to do that. Bonus point inviting some mods to see what a cool thread he have made.
m.ercsi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk