Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 11-16-2013, 12:42 PM   #1
DareDevil666

Trophy Nipple clamp dice dare, pros only!

So I wrote this dare up for another thread, but thought I would throw it out here as well, for anyone wanting to do it. Warning: Potentially very painful dare!

Take your hanger with clamps or chain-connected clamps, 12 rubber bands, 12 binder clips if you have them, otherwise 12 other clothespins or clamps, and 2 6-sided dices. Some weights of some kind, exercise gear, padlocks, anything that is heavy and can be attached to the hanger's hook.

Roll both dices. The total number rolled is the number of rubber bands you must put on the two clamps on the hanger or chain connected clamps. Distribute them evenly between the two. Make sure they are wound as many times around the tip of the clamp as necessary to make it very tight, depending on the size of the rubber band, for maximum grip.

The second roll decides how many extra clamps you will be wearing. Put as many of them as you can around your nipples, and the remaining ones (if any) on your genitals. Do not put any on your nipples for now.

Now put the hangers on your nipples, before reading on. Mind you, ONLY the nipple, no cheating and putting it on the areola. If in doubt, place it on the very tip of your nipples.

Now roll both dices again. This roll is for how much weight you have to add to the hanger, and works like this:
1-3: 1 item
4-6: 2 items
7-8: 3 items
10-11: All the stuff you picked as weights
12: Add everything, and if the hanger is still on, add more until it is pulled off. Skip the rest of the dare, as you have had enough agony by this alone.

Roll again, both dices. This time, the amount rolled will be multiplied by 2, and this is the amount of minutes, you must keep it all on.

Roll one more time, only one dice:
1: Stand up straight for the entire time, hands behind your back
2: Bend over in a 90 degrees angle for the entire time, hands behind your back
3: Bend over in a 90 degrees angle for the entire time, hands behind your back. Swing the weights from side to side, do not stop until time is over.
4: Bend over in a 90 degrees angle for the entire time, hands behind your back. Swing the weights from front to back, do not stop until time is over.
5: Switch between standing straight, and bending down as far as you can. Keep you hands behind your back at all times. Repeat until time i over.
6: Ignore the time limit, put your hands behind your back, and shake the weights any way you want. You may stop the dare, when the weights make the hanger clamps come off. You may NOT stop before this, even if time is up. You must keep your hands behind your back at all times.

After this, roll both dices one more time.
1-6: You may take all clamps off, and do as you like. Cum if you need to.
7-10: Leave the clamps on for 10 minutes, then take them off and you are done. Cum if you need to.
11-12: Start again from the top of the dare. Leave any clamps from last dare on (except the ones with rubber bands), and add to them whatever new number you roll.

Report back how it went. If you tried to do it, but failed any part of this dare, report back for punishment.

Reports with picture by PM will be very much appreciated, and I will do one dare for you in return if you want

Dislikes: Semi-public, pee, cum, pain, anal, pic, video.

Hard limits: Cumming, scat, face pic or vid, public, permanent damage, blood, body writing, involving other people.

Did I forget something on my dislikes or hard limit? Remind me by PM and I will do it for you one time before adding to my signature.
DareDevil666 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DareDevil666 for this post:
Old 11-16-2013, 01:36 PM   #2
cowboys213

Default nipple torture

I actually did something like this last night but I didn't put rubber bands on hanger with the clips and I also had 12 binder clips but I didn't use them .. I used a litter of water , a wrench and a boot for wieght I put them on one at a time after I put the boot the clamps came off but maybe if I had rubber bands they wouldn't of came off either way it was really pain full but I loved it ... I will try it exactly like u said tho I will give u a detailed report .. if I do something wrong please let me know so u can give me a punishment ... I would also try any other dares especially any more nipple dice dare ones
cowboys213 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clamp, dice, nipple, pain, pro