Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-04-2013, 06:59 PM   #31
Abruzzi

Get better soon. Here's something for when you come back.

The next meal you eat will be out of a bowl off the floor. Your not aloud to use any utensils, and you have to eat completely naked on your knees with your ass sticking up.

After you eat you'll have to burn off those calories. Get dressed, and go for a nice long walk. You're not aloud to wear a bra on this walk tho. You will walk for 10 mins, and then jog for 3 mins, go back to walking for 10 mins, and then jog for another 3 mins. Do this for the entire walk.

Snapchat: Crackhills

kik: abruzzi34

Likes- Light CBT/Ballbusting, Hidden/light public, Humiliation, JOI, Femdom, Edging.

Dislikes- Cum eating, Cum Play, Anal, Bodywriting.

Limits- Illegal, Scat, Family, extreme pain.
Abruzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:18 AM   #32
the saved

Quote:
Originally Posted by subgirlx View Post

Ummm bananas aren't bad for weight loss at all.. I've always wondered where that idea came from.
Hey, I did a bit of research into this, and whilst bananas aren't especally calorific, and contain a lot of potassium, which is something you can miss out on whilst dieting, they can still often be bad for weight loss. The reason being, people often eat them as an alternative 'healthy' snack or breakfast, yet they don't contain much fibre, the thing that makes you feel full. So whilst they may satisfy you for half an hour maybe, pretty soon after you will be hungry again, leading you to want to eat more and more, so often, it is better for you to eat something with maybe a little more fat or calories, that will satisfy you for longer, than a banana which will often lead to you eating more.

RESEARCH!

So I'm back from a very long absence. Getting back in touch with my kinkier side, looking forward to re-connecting with people.

As for me, I am creative, caring, self deprecating to a tee and passionate. What am I passionate about? Well...

Equal rights, (fascists not welcome thanks)
Gaming
Art
Cooking
Sex and sexualities

Ask for kik/ other contact details

"Mono means one, rail means rail"
the saved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:18 AM   #33
the saved

Oh and get better soon MsX

So I'm back from a very long absence. Getting back in touch with my kinkier side, looking forward to re-connecting with people.

As for me, I am creative, caring, self deprecating to a tee and passionate. What am I passionate about? Well...

Equal rights, (fascists not welcome thanks)
Gaming
Art
Cooking
Sex and sexualities

Ask for kik/ other contact details

"Mono means one, rail means rail"
the saved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:25 AM   #34
Twistr

Default Try it

http://aherk.com/

send me PM. I may control you lose weight.

Very like: electro torture with my estim though Teamviewer

Limit: ilegal, family, public
Twistr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:32 AM   #35
nightcat
getDare Sweetheart

before you push you too much gett better

Love: ice, being plugged, chatting
Likes: anal, chalangeing, dice dare,bondage, corner time, ...
Might do: pain, pee, gaging and pet play
Limits: Public, scat, family, pics, video, illegal, persistent, anyone finding out,play with potential to cause health problems,too much spanking/pain

Toys
nightcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:40 PM   #36
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for all the dares guys! Still recovering but I will be up and running soon

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

limits: full public, pics, scat, social suicide
MsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 11:38 AM   #37
ChrisJ

You managed 9 push ups last time so let's see if you can push yourself and do 12. If you fail ask me for a punishment.

Likes: Moderate pain, private humiliation, control, corporal punishment
Dislikes: Forced exercise, severe pain, lines
Limits: Public, pictures, CBT, illegal
ChrisJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 03:33 PM   #38
spiderman0031

Default Motivation

You should be commended for trying to lose weight. Here's a dare that should help keep you motivated.

Roll 2 dice. The total number is your goal.

If you want true motivation buy a few outfits that are one or more sizes too small for (if you don't already have any). The should be a bit revealing. Whenever you leave your place for non work reasons or to see people you know you are to put on these clothes without any bra or panties (maybe a thong). When you see how much of your fat/skin is spilling out of your clothes you should be motivated to quickly make them more comfortable.

You must do this every day until you lose the pounds/kms you rolled. It your choice as to how quickly you want to work off the fat and make the goal.

Report back here on your progress, how it made you feel and any stories while you were achieving your goal.

Last edited by spiderman0031; 11-08-2013 at 08:35 PM.
spiderman0031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 04:42 PM   #39
tino

Firstly, well done for losing weight.

For your next available meal i want you to have something healthy. At time of typing this you have had 304 posts and 29 blog entries. So your next meal is to cook and eat EXACTLY 304 peas and 29 carrot slices (ie not 29 full carrots, but 2 or 3 cut into 29 slices). Not more, not less.

Enjoy.

Tino

male
married
likes: semi-public dares, humiliation, spandex, crop tops, spankings, anal play, clamps on nipples, CEI, pee drinking
limits: extreme pain, messy, scat, nothing involving family or close friends

kik: slavetino
tino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:05 PM   #40
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Sorry to hear you've been unwell, MsX. Get better soon, and there is plenty for you when you come back!

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:40 AM   #41
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Hey everyone

First of all, you guys are all awesome for giving me so many tasks! Thank you all for adding to the fun!

Now the bad news....this flu thing was worse than I thought and I'm not healing particularly quickly...I also have absolutely no energy at the moment. So as much as I hate to do this, I'm putting this thread on hiatus. I barely have energy to do my normal stuff at the moment, let alone dares, and I'm still feeling rotten. Don't worry, I'll be fine, but I just want to explain so you don't think I'm just ducking the dares! Maybe I'll revisit this when I feel better but right now I just need to rest and recover.

Thanks for being awesome!

xx MsX

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

limits: full public, pics, scat, social suicide
MsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:32 AM   #42
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsX View Post
I've been making an effort to lose weight in a healthy way, and have about 5 kg to go. I've been exercising and following a sustainable eating plan, and now I'm looking for some extra motivation to lose those last few kilograms. I think that a bit of humiliation will be a good motivator to stay on track.

I have several ideas and I am open to most suggestions. Effective tasks in the past have included restrictions on single meals, eg eat breakfast completely naked, eat a snack after being on your knees in your underwear for 20 minutes, etc. I would like restrictions for single meals only, otherwise the overlap between dares becomes difficult to handle.

I am also open to exercise dares. I prefer to do these within my flat. I have a yoga mat available but no weights etc. I am willing to do yoga/jumping jacks/sit-ups etc in front of a mirror and wearing anything you like.

I have also found that lines and corner time are effective in making me committed to the weight loss so I am open to these. Words written on my body also work well.

Feel free to call me any humiliating names you like - hopefully this shames me into losing the weight faster!

NOTE: NO PUSSY INSERTIONS please

Give yourself a fixed time to lose those 5kg, say 25 days (or 50 if you're REALLY wimpish). This means a fixed amount each day (0.2 kg), cumulative. Now check against the actual daily at sunset. For every 0.1 kg by which you miss the day's target it's one minute you stand naked looking out of the window, just after sundown and with the light on so anyone can see who can look in. And shave your bush and write '5 kg overweight' down there with a thick black marker pen.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:34 AM   #43
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsX View Post
Hey everyone

First of all, you guys are all awesome for giving me so many tasks! Thank you all for adding to the fun!

Now the bad news....this flu thing was worse than I thought and I'm not healing particularly quickly...I also have absolutely no energy at the moment. So as much as I hate to do this, I'm putting this thread on hiatus. I barely have energy to do my normal stuff at the moment, let alone dares, and I'm still feeling rotten. Don't worry, I'll be fine, but I just want to explain so you don't think I'm just ducking the dares! Maybe I'll revisit this when I feel better but right now I just need to rest and recover.

Thanks for being awesome!

xx MsX
That's OK - time starts from when the flu's cleared. Check your weight then.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exercise, fat, humiliation, weight loss