Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 12:43 AM   #1
tilly07
Account Banned

Unhappy Request: Please read staff and members

First off sorry if this isn't the right place to post it, but it's IMO the most viable place to post this.

I kindly request I be banned, ignored, or have my account/ IP banned for a long period of time.

The reason I request this is because secretly I have pmed people to be my Mistress(s) for quiet a long time and today I finally felt how stupid, unconcerned, and blinded by the whole thought of this. I just kept going at it multiple times and I truely regret the decisions I had made. I'm only 15 and many of you females here already know that because of my pms to you. I thank the females here who have declined to my request and can't thank you enough for not letting me ravage myself anymore than I have done. If any of you here are below the age of 17, please listen to this as I do not wish what happend to me, to happen to you .

I sincerely apologize to the Staff and Members of Getdare and say my Farewells so as I'm am banished from here . Thank you all for being such great people.

Sincerely,
Tilly07
Old 01-20-2009, 12:57 AM   #2
depp
SysOp

This really should not have been posed in the "dare" forum. I would have thought that sometime in all your 146 posts you would have figured out what the forum descriptions are for.