Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 01-10-2009, 03:17 PM   #1
OzzyD

Default A strange slave fetish

This might be a bit difficult to explain, but here goes:

I haven't been a slave very long, but so far, I'm quite enjoying it, and I'm learning and being put in my place.

The basis of this fetish is something along the lines of when I go dating, get a girlfriend and ...maybe more - you never know... I would like to be able to tell that precious girl of mine "I'm a slave to someone" without her getting freaked out, worried or worse: leave me.

You always have that idea in the back of your head tho... you're a mistress, you have a slave boy, he's nice and so on... is it wrong to chat him up?

So here's my fetish/request: I was wondering if there was that one special slave girl out there who would love another slave like myself and would like to be enslaved by the same master/mistress?

I know I say "love"... the idea was to find a slave girl where we connect, serve the same master(s)/mistress(es), share webcams, maybe get to know each other out of slavery, perhaps even get together (who knows?) and enjoy slavery together...

any further ideas for this, questions or even takers to the idea? All current masters say I'm hot btw
Old 01-10-2009, 05:09 PM   #2
freak

Send a message via MSN to freak

What a interesting idea, I really like your thinking, but I dont think you should worry to much about it, it depends if your in to it as a bit of fun or a life style..
If you want to live a slave life style then yeah, that could be very intersting.
If you only do it for fun, then dont worry... If you meet the right person they wont care. If they care they arnt right for you.
Plenty of fish in the sea!!!

--
freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 07:06 PM   #3
Smile
Account Banned

its a nice idea, and although the amount of people who are into s&m did supprise me at first it is still very unlikely to find a woman who is also a slave and then to be close enough for you 2 to go out and then serve under the same mistress/master. i dont want to put you off your search, i think it would be great if you got a nice happy ending like that, so please go ahead, i just dont want you to get your hopes up of finding someone.

Ofcoarse even if you do find someone, the chances are the same master/mistress wont work for both of you so it may take a little while to find a decent master/mistress that works for both of you, ofcoarse thats the easy bit lol.

as i said i dont want to put you off, good luck!

Note: If I use "" it is meant to be as a dazed daydream look, not an insult.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk