Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-31-2013, 05:52 PM   #1
acuriouseralice

Default 23/f looking for tease and denial games tonight

Hey all,
This request is a little odd. I want to masturbate tonight, but I am getting a little bored and want to make things more interesting :-)

I am looking for dares that will tease me, that might hurt my pussy, and that might even allow me to cum later on tonight. I will post reports (but no pictures, don't even ask) and ask permission from the board to cum after a little while. Obviously if I cum before permission is given or don't follow a dare well, you might have to punish me. I am not great at holding edges, though.

I am in my room with other people in the house, so dares are limited to things I can do in one room fairly quietly (so no loud spankings, unfortunately). I could work my way to the bathroom at one point or another.

So be creative and put together a great evening for me!

Alice

Likes: Vibrators, orgasm denial, toothpaste, ice, moderate pain, anal, nipple play, creativity!

Limits: public, scat/piss, mess, blood, pictures, illegal, permanent.

I have a butt plug, an electric toothbrush and a good sized dildo with multi-speeds of rotation and of course my fingers.
acuriouseralice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 06:37 PM   #2
acuriouseralice

I am laying here waiting for dares, and reading other people's posts while lightly touching my pussy through my panties is making me crazy.
Old 08-31-2013, 06:41 PM   #3
Jack Elam Fan
Distinguished Member

you must use alternately your dildo covered in toothpaste and ice to masterbate to the edge 25 times each without cumming I hope that helps you out.

kik: billwig1

If you send me an email with the subject line of "This is your new hypno file"
I will do any orders or tasks you give me, and if you say "must do" in that email, I will forget that I read the email but still do the task.
[email protected] is my email

Equilibrium in all caps is a trigger which sends me into a suggestible state.
Jack Elam Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 06:44 PM   #4
acuriouseralice

Omg. I have never done that many edges before, but I will give it a try!
Old 08-31-2013, 06:50 PM   #5
evie.sub
gD king

Lets first dress you.
Highest heels. Stockings with garderbelt. Andif you have clamps or pegs on nips.

Get on hands and knees.
Start by giving the plug that stands on the floor a nice bj while you play with your clit. Do this for 2 edges.
Than push the plug in its place.
Now crawl to the other side of your room while whispering things like beinv a slut and wanting some dicks.
Now give that dildo a nice bj. Again 2 edges while doing that and pulling and twisting on your nips.
After that is done get on your back. Legs spread as far as you can towardsyour bedroom door.
Havelaying there ready your dildo, your toothbrush with toothpaste on and something to use as blindfold.
Now blindfold yourself. Push the dildo inside of you and fuck yourself on lowest setting till you edge.
Do this for all the settings.
I bet you are desperate to cum now. Almost.
While dildo in you grab the toothbrush and hold it on your clit. All at full speed now.
Now you can cum but cum 4x in a row no break between them. Keep going till you had 4 orgasms.
Hope to hear back how it went.
evie.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 07:38 PM   #6
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

When you go to the bathroom take the toilet paper roll down and take the center part of the holder (the piece that goes inside the cardboard) and put that in your pussy. Leave it in your pussy for at least an hour.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 07:42 PM   #7
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

In between dares I want you to keep your ass plugged and fuck your pussy with your dildo nice and slowly. You should never actually reach edge but it should be enough to keep your very aroused and wanting to cum.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, denial dares, mastubation, vibrator