Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-23-2013, 01:38 AM   #1
llovin21

Lifebuoy Flashing and watching: Need dares for the pool!

Hey there,
my name is Tobias, I'm a guy from Germany in his young twenties... And in addition to my "Dare Idea: Fun at Pool and Beach for Girls" i would like to turn this whole thing upside down now and ask YOU to give me some dare ideas, since I am going to visit the local public pool this afternoon.

I am not really experienced with exhibitionist actions, but definately interested to try out everything new, that won't get me into jail or that could ruin my social life. So please no flashing in front of kids or rubbing my cock on other persons...

I don't have access to any toys right now unfortunately, but apart from that I also would prefer if the dare was only about my body itself and no further things like using vibes or anything on my cockhead.

So.... the poolside is quite well visited since there are still summer holidays here where I live. There are some typical families there mostly, but since I live in a bigger city, also a lot of male and female college students as well.

There are public showers, genders separated of course, but if a boy or girl forgets to close the glass door (which happens from time to time) you can see inside the showers a bit from the actual pool during swimming. Inside the showers you have the possibility to either wash yourself in front of the other showers so people could watch you, or there is always one additional separate showering cabin inside.

There are smaller and larger changing cabings, either for just one person or for a family, which are larger and have more mirrors and deposition areas inside. They alternate, so theres first a two small cabins, then next to it a family cabin, then two small again, and so on. Both can be locked from inside, but the life guards have keys to easily open them if they suspect there's something going on.

I have made the experience that those life guards really are suspicious about sexual actions in the cabins so they check regularly for unusual sounds like moans - fortunately I havent been caught myself so far, but I saw the guard expulsing some younger teen guys who must have been fondling each other inside a family cabin. DEFINATELY DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN TO ME!

After changing, I have the possibility to either lock my stuff into a locker or take it with me in my bag to the sunbathing area. But I have to keep an eye on it there, because the pool is located in an area with high theft rate...

There are actually two pool basins, one for the accurate swimmers (I often try to swim directly behind a girl with tight bikini panties there, so i can easily watch the shape of her cuntlips) and theres another basin for just relaxing (water is warmer there and not so deep, but there are mostly mothers with their young children floundering about there).

Okay, now that you know all this sourrounding stuff, I hope you have some fitting ideas for me, what I could do at the poolside later. Oh yeah and apart from that not-being-arrested-thing I must say that I am not into poo or peeing and would like to prefer just some simple "showing" and "watching" actions.

Last edited by llovin21; 08-23-2013 at 01:42 AM.
llovin21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exibitionist, flashing, pool, public, shower