Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2013, 05:43 AM   #11
Furryka

Send a message via MSN to Furryka

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoPages View Post
What about going for a 10 minute walk in every pair of shoes you own, then every pair of socks (without shoes on), then load them all into the bag, take your clothes off, zip yourself inside and load them all around you so that youre sleeping in filth and the smell of shoes? If youre up for it you can use it as a trash can as well, so you can sleep in garbage.
also optional idea, didn't thought about it, but it's an option to at least give a try. I mean who knows how does it work. Altho, speaking about smell fetish stuff, it's also an option to stuff the bag with old underwear or for example if someone into it with worn or even used diapers (scat could also be applied, but it's not worth it to spend a long time with that "messy" situation, besides it could be dangerous as i recall), however if we're talking about "golden rain" it could be a good idea. For example if the bag can hold liquids, it could be filled with urine (pee). For example you're forced to wet yourself being bound in one of those or you master/mistress does his/her needs on you and later zips the bag sealed leaving you in there. i know that situation and feeling about being in that kind of "filth" could turn on a lot of people around who's into that kind of stuff. Helpless, left in wet wet bag, unable to break free. The only idea of that drives at least me crazy. On the other hand, i don't know how proven that is, but it's also not so healthy for a skin at least. And as i recall there's a chance of getting bad rash. Or i'm mistaking?

Dislikes:
Spoiler:
Threesome, orgies

Limits:
Spoiler:
Public, relatives, illegal

Toys:
Spoiler:
Latex Sleepsack/ Latex Strap-on/ Small Buttplug/ 2 Inflatable Buttplugs (M/L)/ A-beads/ Kit-fox (Zeta Toys - Fox penis)/ Ballgag/ Dog collar, leash/ Gasmask/ Diapers/ Condoms/ Ropes/ Porta-Muff (Could work as teasing thing)
Furryka is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
latex, sleepsack