Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Who should lose control of their orgasms?
**Mandi** 228 53.65%
Shadowice0823 197 46.35%
Voters: 425. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-28-2013, 02:04 PM   #136
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare... View Post
Heh, I have a feeling that would be quite popular... it'd certainly be interesting to see how people justified their votes- particularly those who know both of us or would usually just vote for the female participant.

I'd also like to give it a try, but I think it might have to wait a while
you 2 girls both agreeing you would like to try this just made my day! Will be fun to see what kind of rules you go for and feel are fair in a girl vs girl showdown. I promise I will try to not deny her so much she wont want to give up orgasms for a few months, but I do plan on leaving her desperate for awhile if I win!

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 02:24 PM   #137
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
you 2 girls both agreeing you would like to try this just made my day! Will be fun to see what kind of rules you go for and feel are fair in a girl vs girl showdown. I promise I will try to not deny her so much she wont want to give up orgasms for a few months, but I do plan on leaving her desperate for awhile if I win!
By the looks of it, even if you do win you won't get me for much more than a week. After a month of denial I'm not sure how you're planning to leave me "desperate for awhile" in only that short period of time

I just posted another pic, just waiting for mod approval now (: it may be my last pic though because the majority of people have already voted one way or another and I don't think they are doing much good in my favor anymore!

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 02:26 PM   #138
Kate Ryans
getDare Sweetheart

Has anyone else noticed that the percentages has relatively stayed the same 52 to 48

Loves: Anal Stretching, Insertion, anal play, food play, plugs, workout dares, Pregnancy, inflation

Willing to consider: slightly public, mild pain, Temperature play, anything not mentioned

Limits: Family, illegal, anything wildly dangerous, messy, permanent, that impacts my regular life, bodily fluids, needles, toothpaste, ridiculous number of edges (more than 5. just gets annoying then)
Kate Ryans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 02:39 PM   #139
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate Ryans View Post
Has anyone else noticed that the percentages has relatively stayed the same 52 to 48
You're right, except for the period when I was winning (what happened to that?!?) the percentages are staying close it's just the vote gap is getting bigger with more people voting

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 07-28-2013, 05:10 PM   #140
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
I wish I could promise the same, but after this week I'm not sure she'll ever want to give them up again

Magic always comes with a price....

Sarge90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:14 PM   #141
Siren
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge90 View Post
I wish I could promise the same, but after this week I'm not sure she'll ever want to give them up again
Erm, not if you're gonna say ominous things like that! :P What have you got planned...

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:29 PM   #142
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge90 View Post
Oh Sarge don't be too mean! Also, dont say terrible things like that and tempt Shadow to so the same if I lose!

I kinda want to see how a bet between Dare and I would go though so give her a bit of a break

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 07-28-2013, 05:35 PM   #143
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Also, my new pictues are up (:

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 07-28-2013, 06:21 PM   #144
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

I would love to see some sort of denial competition or edging competition between Dare and mandi.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 06:41 PM   #145
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Mandi.. I hope you end up controlling his orgasms... you've had your share of denial, time for you to have some fun... and I can only think how fun it would be to have you control my orgasms.. so...

PLEASE VOTE FOR SHADOWICE0823 so ** Mandi ** can control his precious orgasms --> Click to vote!

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 06:59 PM   #146
JessicaTara

C'mon people, vote for Shadow. He needs to lose control of his orgasms for awhile because he is EVIL.

Snap: webslutjessica
Email: [email protected]

I am submissive.

Not looking for a Master. Or a slave.

Likes, Dislikes, Toys
JessicaTara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:36 PM   #147
groen

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Mandi** View Post
And now for my little "Vote for Shadow" part of the post. I am pretty sure Shadow WANTS to lose. He agreed to the handicap and he keeps mentioning how the girls he has teased in the past could gang up on him (as if he wants that to happen). He even messaged one of these girls prior to opening of this thread to tell her about the bet, in hopes she would get her friends to vote against him! He clearly wants to lose control to me so let's just give him what he wants

Also, many of you have been wondering if I have a controlling side and let me tell you, it doesn't come out very often but when I want it to, I can be ruthless. Shadow was terrible to me and made me edge am insane number of times while I was on denial by posting in my Ask Me Anything thread and it is MY turn to tease him. Help me get my revenge!
normally i would probably have voted for you for the exact reason you gave in opening post
but the quote from above just changed my mind and i won't lie the photos helped to
an extra reason to vote the way i did would probably be that i kinda love the revenge theme in general

I always read the thread before I decide to vote btw I just don’t always post something in it the fact I still after reading most threads decide to vote for the female is because I like to do that the fact that I did not vote on you proves probably that it is possible to change my mind most of the others just couldn’t do it the blog posts only being written by the loser almost made me vote for you btw

So if you might win I would love to see a blog post or 2 from your perspective as well
I know the chances of that are really slim but I don’t know what kind of gap you decided on with shadow
groen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:00 PM   #148
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by groen View Post
normally i would probably have voted for you for the exact reason you gave in opening post
but the quote from above just changed my mind and i won't lie the photos helped to
an extra reason to vote the way i did would probably be that i kinda love the revenge theme in general

I always read the thread before I decide to vote btw I just don’t always post something in it the fact I still after reading most threads decide to vote for the female is because I like to do that the fact that I did not vote on you proves probably that it is possible to change my mind most of the others just couldn’t do it the blog posts only being written by the loser almost made me vote for you btw

So if you might win I would love to see a blog post or 2 from your perspective as well
I know the chances of that are really slim but I don’t know what kind of gap you decided on with shadow
First of all thank you SO much for explaining your reasoning in such detail, like I am so happy I could kiss you right now!

And also thank you for voting in my favor (: I'm glad I could help away your vote.

And we still have four days and I'm thinking of some plans to get vote sin my favor, don't you worry I could win just yet (:

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 07-28-2013, 10:30 PM   #149
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

I'm sure Mandi would offer herself up for denial in the future... but Shadow wouldn't do this very often. This is potentially Mandi's ONE shot to get revenge on him!

Come on new voters! Vote for Shadow to lose! I love him to death, but make him suffer!
Rose_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:37 PM   #150
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBrat89 View Post
I'm sure Mandi would offer herself up for denial in the future... but Shadow wouldn't do this very often. This is potentially Mandi's ONE shot to get revenge on him!

Come on new voters! Vote for Shadow to lose! I love him to death, but make him suffer!
You're seriously my favorite person right now ❤

Ask Me Anything Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk