Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-11-2013, 05:25 PM   #601
me1931

Give yourself duct tape underwear for a week.

Likes: Bondage, spanking, suspension, clothespins, light to mild cbt, hidden public, femdom, chastity

Limits: Piss, shit, kids, permanent, public, family, wedgies, diapers, cum play, messy, watersports, anal, face

Kinky toys: handcuffs, ball gag, blindfold, duct tape, rope, clothepegs, hood, chastity devices, sounding rods, locks, zip ties, vibrator, locking restraints

Message me on discord if you want a slave: kt1994

Vote for edging here
me1931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 06:20 AM   #602
Aloha

Tape your eyes closed and do something else. Guess when 1 hour is over and should you miss by more than 5 minutes apply a tape gag for the rest of the day.
Aloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 12:06 PM   #603
Charmer

This should be done while naked and if daring outside

Find a pole or a bar and duct your ankles to it. Then wrap your legs in duct tape (leaving enough room for sexual activity) Then put a dildo or dildo like object in your ass. Continue by wrapping your torso except for your nipples. Then procced to tape your arms around the pole. Stay like this for thirty minutes and then find a way out of it. (Might want to bring a friend)
Any dares I get I may try

IF I GIVE YOU A DARE YOU DON'T LIKE, GIVE ME A REVENGE DARE!
PM me "quick strip" and I have 30 seconds to strip, if I fail you can give me a punishment
Charmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 05:55 AM   #604
daremetodoit
Account Banned

Put a kitchen chair outside strip naked put on a blindfold duct tape both legs and one arm to it for 1/2 hour use your free hand to masterbait the entire time , when your done remove the blindfold to see if you had an audience

Kik me @ J.kev
daremetodoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:29 AM   #605
Aloha

Only do this if you have enough time:

You'll need handcuffs [or zip ties (one per wrist) and a padlock]. Wrap duct tape around the key of the cuffs or padlock. Use half a roll for that until you have a huge ball of tape with the key embedded in its core. Sit down, pull your upper thighs towards your chest and wrap tape around. If you dare also tape your eyes shut. Toss the ball of tape with the key in the other corner of the room then tie your hands together with the cuffs or zip ties and padlock. Enjoy your bondage and have a nice time with unwrapping the key.
Aloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:27 AM   #606
Danica
Account Banned

Default Fun in the sun

For this dare the only the only thing you can were is a duct tape bra and underwear nothing els. Now go outside on one of the most sunny and hottest days in the summer with no sunscreen on at all. Now go to your local park and tie your feet together around the ankles and knees. Now gag and blindfold yourself. After that is done get someone to duct tape your hands above your head to something. You must be all tied up by 10am and cannot be released till after 8pm.
Danica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:31 AM   #607
boybb_18

tie yourself up naked to your chair with ductape, if possible take pictures and PM
boybb_18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:49 AM   #608
Danica
Account Banned

Default 7 days for all 24/7

For the next 7 days you can wear nothing but duct tape, but at night when u sleep you have to tape your hands to your cock and your feet soles together.

Last edited by Danica; 06-30-2013 at 08:06 PM.
Old 06-30-2013, 10:51 AM   #609
Danica
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boybb_18 View Post
tie yourself up naked to your chair with ductape, if possible take pictures and PM
You never said for how long this was to be done for
Old 06-30-2013, 10:53 AM   #610
boybb_18

Sorry, 15 minutes... but now you can tape your tits together, instead of using a bra for the next 6 hours
boybb_18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:58 AM   #611
X0D

create a chastity device out of duct tape and leave it there all day, will hurt more if you have pubes but upto if you shave have fun

Pm me Dares i will do them all and give pics if requested
X0D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 11:37 AM   #612
Danica
Account Banned

The next time you use duct tape you have to put uncooked rice in between you and the tape
Old 06-30-2013, 12:06 PM   #613
omgedu

tape 1 arm to your body like a sling. stay this way until 2 hours is up
dislikes: wedgie, anal play, orgasm control
Sorry for my English

pm me a number from 1-20 and i will smack my balls that
number of times

42 is the answer to life, the universe and everything. If you know what I mean, please help me to find the truth: send me a PM with a dare involving the number 42 and that lasts max few hours. Thanks.

I want play t or d with men on kik: omgedub
omgedu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 03:07 PM   #614
Danica
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgedu View Post
tape 1 arm to your body like a sling. stay this way until 2 hours is up
Which arm do want me to do
Old 06-30-2013, 05:15 PM   #615
Danica
Account Banned

First put a layer of duct tape over every part of your body from feet to neck. Now put socks on and tape them there along with your warmest pants which u tape around the waist and ankles now put on a hoodie and put the hood up tape the hood there than tape the waist and wrist closed including if there is space at the neck. Now go for an hour jog and you have to stay dressed like that for 72h strait with only the heat on when you are at home or in your car. You must pee inside the tape

Last edited by Danica; 07-01-2013 at 08:13 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
duct, tape