Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-10-2008, 09:53 PM   #1
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Default Adventures of a Boy Named John [BOTH]

Hello all! Yes, I have finally decided to post my second story! This is going to be quite a long story, but I have mapped out the plot in my head. If anyone wants to make contributions to the dares involved (all guys) then please PM me and I will incorporate them into the story!If you're curious about where fiction meets reality, the chapter titles have whether it is fictional or not next to them. The P.O.V. switches once the dares start to first person, by the way. The narrarator resumes later on, but it will be from my point of view. Enjoy!

BOOK 1: Truth or Dare with Friends

Chapter 1: Sleepover: The Dares Begin (NON-FIC)

John was just a simple boy of 15. He was going to be 16 in just a few months, and he was so excited about getting his first job and being able to drive, and as a normal 15 year olr, he was also always incredibly horny. He had no brothers, so he wasn't ever able to "experiment" which was a bummer, since he thought he might have been bi.

Anyway, he had two friends whom he really liked, in more than just the friendly way. Their names were Tom and Chris. All three of them were in their school's musical, and Tom and Chris lived far away, so John (from here on known as Jack, his nickname) invited them for a sleepover at his house. He was so excited and he loved playing Truth or Dare, and he knew they did too.

After an hour or so of eating and hanging, they decided to get in the hot tub. After a few minutes of soaking, Jack asked the group if anyone wanted to play Truth or Dare.

"I do! Jack, truth or dare?" asked Tom. Jack said that he'd take a truth to start. "Wimp! OK, How much of a girl have you seen naked?"

"The breasts." I answered without hesitation. It was true,during a water day, a girl at my youth group lost her top and couldn't cover up quickly enough. "Chris, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Chris must have been horny.

"I dare you to do a handstand in the pool for 10 seconds." I was being tame to test their limits. But, on the other hand, the pool was damn cold. Chris got out and did the dare, freezing his ass off in the process. When he got back in though, he had quite a nice bulge in his trunks...

"T-t-truth-th or-r-r dar-r-r-re, T-t-tom?" He said through chattering teeth.

"Truth." Chris asked him what the longest time he spent naked was. "A night. I slept naked once." This was followed by many other lame truths about who we like and such.

"I have an idea!" I said after about 20 minutes. "What if, tonight, we all slept in our underwear, since we barely did any dares?"

"OK!" They both agreed immediately. I could tell that they were both horny. As we all climbed into bed, I think the people from a block away could have seen our boners. We all wear briefs, and our dicks were sticking straight up, lifting the underwear from our skin, so we all could see into each others a little bit.

"Hey Jack!" Tom and Chris whispered after about 45 minutes. "Why don't you go and take a piss in the sink."

"Why? And who's talking?" I couldn't decipher the voices very well.

"I DARE you to." That was definately Chris. "And I have to make sure you do, so I'll go with you."

"We'll see each others dicks, though..." I thought out loud.

"You know you want to...." he whispered in my ear.

This was going to be an interesting night to say the least...

TO BE CONTINUED

Okay, I know it's not great right now, but it gets better. I just had to set up the way the characters felt about each other. Part 2 coming soon! Maybe even later tonight! Book 1 has like 10 chapters, then Book 2 takes on a totally different plot twist, and is about 8 chapters. Enjoy the upcoming dareness! ~NudityDudity

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:32 PM   #2
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

This has started off ok but i am sure that it will pick up. I know how hard it is to write a story so well done.

Keep up the hard work.
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 05:02 AM   #3
hormoneguy
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to hormoneguy
Smile good

this is good so far please continue
hormoneguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 09:57 AM   #4
jono mckenzie
getDare Ladder

Send a message via MSN to jono mckenzie

I like this alot at the minute, it has alot of potential as it hasnt leaped into all of them being naked and fooling around with each other what is good. Keep it up, cant wait for part 2!

I love Psyduck! XD
jono mckenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 04:19 PM   #5
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Part Two: The Nudity Begins (NON-FIC into FIC @ END)

Last Time:

"Hey Jack!" Tom and Chris whispered after about 45 minutes. "Why don't you go and take a piss in the sink."

"Why? And who's talking?" I couldn't decipher the voices very well.

"I DARE you to." That was definately Chris. "And I have to make sure you do, so I'll go with you."

"We'll see each others dicks, though..." I thought out loud.

"You know you want to...." he whispered in my ear.

This was going to be an interesting night to say the least...

TO BE CONTINUED

As we trotted off towards the bathroom, we had big tents in our underwear. As soon as we entered the bathroom, Chris turned and locked the door.

"Now, strip!" he ordered.

"That wasn't part of the dare!" I half-heartedly protested.

"But it's what you wanted, isn't it?"

"I will if you will." I said after a few seconds of silence and staring at his growing package.

"Done!" he said happily. I knew he wanted to see me naked, and I know that I wanted to see him naked. We both yanked off our underwear in unison, and then we were both naked and admiring each other's dicks. Mine was 5 1/2 inches and about an inch and a 1/2 wide, while his was 5 inches long and about 1 inch wide, meaning that I was slightly bigger.

"Man, you're like a pole!" I said as we moved up to the two sinks in the bathroom.

"You're so far away...I can barely see your goods..." Chris whispered. "Come over here you hunk of yummy cock."

I moved over to him, and without saying anything we both started taking a piss in the same sink. His stream was bigger than mine, but not by much. Then after a few seconds, our streams stopped as we got very horny. As we reached for each others dicks, there was a knock on the door and a whisper, "Are you almost done in there?"

I'd almost forgotten where we were and about Tom.

"I just can't go back now..." Chris whined.

"Why don't we put on each others underwear and stay like that." I suggested, my dreams beginning to come true one by one.

"I thought you'd never ask." he sighed with relief. He put on my loose white briefs, while I slipped on his very tight white briefs.

"If I have my way, neither of our underwear will be white much longer." he said happily. My mind instantly froze.

"What color will they be?" I asked, trying to keep the pain out of my voice.

"Yellow, or I suppose eventually thick and creamy white." he said as he licked his lips. This was a side of Chris that I had never seen before. We walked back inside my room, where Tom was waiting for us.

"Where have you..." he started to ask. Then he noticed our tents and eyed them greedily. "Weren't you wearing different underwear when you left?"

"No..." we both said innocently. As I climbed into bed, I hearrd some shuffling around. My legs were then pulled, and a blindfold was placed over my eyes.

"What the hell is go..." the rest of my sentence was cut off by a gag...

TO BE CONTINUED

Live like you were dying

Old 11-23-2008, 08:53 AM   #6
Mister Disturbia

This is sooooooo good!
Keep on writing please!!!
'Cause I never had this taste in the past
Oh you're different, you're different from the former
Like a fresh battery, I'm energized by you
Mister Disturbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:07 PM   #7
Rustic Ratchet

this is pretty cool dude. please keep it up
Old 12-01-2008, 09:38 PM   #8
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Sorry it's taken so long, I've just been busy lately. Here it is...Part 3. This part is slightly shorter than the others, and the next part is going to pick up the pace, I promise! First person POV.

Part 3: Unexpected Slavery (NON-FICTION)

I was blindfolded, and before I knew it, I was on his back with my bare butt exposed for all the world to see. I knew that Chris must have done this, since he was the one who really wanted to have a go at me naked.

"What the heck is going on here?" I asked.

"Shut up and let me look at that hot ass of yours." he whispered.

I let him, since I was slightly turned on by the fact that my best friend was staring hungrily at my ass. Then I felt something wet touch my bare ass.

"What the --?" I asked in confusion. Then I realized that it was Chris's tongue that was causing those amazing sensations. He swirled around my ass, before falling into my crack and slowly starting to give me a rim job. It was so hot.

"You like that don't you, you slut?" I asked him.

Hells, yeah!" He answered, and he was so horny that he then asked me: "Will you do it to me?"

"I guess so..." I started to say.

"NO!" there was a frantic whisper from the other bed. It was Tom. "He is our slave, there is no asking to do. And stop pleasuring him." The tongue went away, and when I sighed, my ass was whipped with my own belt (from my pants)

"Now what...masters?" I asked, growing hornier every minute that passed.

"Well, get naked, slave." I quickly obliged, and I was able to take off my blindfold. "Excellent. I knew you had a hot body."

"Anything else, masters?"

"Yes." That was Chris again. "Get me naked, using only your teeth." I again moved quickly and started to tear off my own underwear off of Chris. He was rock hard, and started to hump my hair as soon as his dick was free.

"Don't leave me out slave!" Tom exclaimed, quietly. I had never even seen him in underwear, let alone naked, so I was very excited. I stripped him, and admired his very hot cock.

"Maybe we should leave him alone...for now." Chris said. I silently disagreed.

"Okay. Let's get back to the game. You're still our slave starting tomorrow, since we've got all weekend."

We stood up, side by side, and admired each other's dicks, all tension and tabboo gone from our minds.

Chris: 5'9" tall, reasonably tan, brown hair and handsome, average size balls, sensitive nipples, and 5.5 inches hard.

Me: 6'0" tall, very tan, almost black hair and hot, pretty big balls, and 6 inches hard.

Tom: 5'5" tall, dark skin, black hair and adorable. HUGE balls, and 7.75 inches hard.

"It looks like we've got some work to do." I said.

"I need to jack." That was Chris, horny as usual.

"What?" Tom asked.

"Do you know how to jack off, Rob?" Chris asked.

"No..." Tom answered excitedly.

"We can help you with that." I eyed his almost 8 inch meat greedily.

Chris and I moved over, and we reached out and began moving our hands toward his huge cock...

TO BE CONTINUED

I'm toying with the idea of having the next part of the perspective of Tom, to really reveal how he felt when this happened. I can do that, or keep up with the perspective of John like in the rest of the story. PLEASE give me feedback on what to do.

Thanks for your support!

Nudity

Live like you were dying

Last edited by nuditydudity; 12-01-2008 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Name Mistakes
Old 12-01-2008, 11:00 PM   #9
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Yeah, I think it might be fun to switch perspectives between the 3 boys throughout the whole story. Just say at the top who the first person is.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal pics
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, PLEASE HUMILIATE ME WITH MY PEEPEE!)) plug, diapers, cucumber, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:09 PM   #10
Gladiator8

I wish it had some girls in the story.
Gladiator8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 08:02 PM   #11
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Don't worry, towards the end of the first book, some girls come in, and it proves to be very interesting. I should have a new part posted tonight or tomorrow, depending on how it goes. I will keep switching perspectives throughout this sleepover, which ends in two more parts. After that it switches to about two months later, and it's about truth or dare with a different friend. That's where the girls come in at the end of that bit. After that it's on to Book 2, which will prove very interesting, and will have a dsiclaimer, since it contains things that you might not want to read, since it will make you extremely horny.

There's your update on the story!

Nudity

Live like you were dying

Old 12-02-2008, 09:03 PM   #12
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Here it is, Part 4 as promised. From now on the POV will switch often. If it is from John's POV, then it is a part of my imagination, but everything from his perspective is 100% true. This happened, I'm just making up his thoughts.

Part 4: A Boy Discovers His Dick (POV - Tom)

I just sat there on the bed, staring into Chris and John's lust filled eyes. They looked at me hungrily, and even though I was the shortest of the three of us, I had the biggest dick at 7 3/4 inches when hard, and it was at it's finest right then.

I had to admit, I had absolutely no idea what they meant by "jacking" but I hoped that it wasn't anything painful. I didn't think so, becuase Chris hated anything to do with pain. Anyway, back to my current situation (I talk too much in my head!)

"What are you going to do?" I asked nervously.

"What we promised to...make you feel good..." Chris whispered. Shit was he horny.

"Just calm down, lie down flat on the bed, on your back, still naked, and just relax..." came the soothing voice of John. I did what he told me to do, since I wanted to feel good, and I had no cure of getting rid of my boners when these two were around.

"Just by the way, i'm really horny, guys." I told them.

"Like we're not?" They both asked, looking hungrily at my dick. This was one of my most frequent fantasies: Being buck naked lying on a bed with my two best looking friends naked beside me about to give me the pleasurement of my life, and the beginning of a new chapter in my innocent life.

"Now, just try and relax." Tom said, wanting me to slow my breathing.

"Now, whatever you do, don't make any loud noises, and don't jerk away. This will feel amazing in a few minutes." he said, then quickly added under his breath, "unless you cum faster, which is likely the first time out." I had no idea what he meant by come. Where was I going?

My dick had started to lose some of its hardness, and was now about 6 inches or so. John moved his hand closer to me, and then he just grabbed my dick. It sprang right back up to full salute, and his hand felt so cold and wonderful on my dick.

"You have a hot cock, Tom." John told me. I could tell he was happy. Then he started moving his hand up and down my shaft, and it felt like I was in heaven on earth. The tiny, tingling sensations that he sent through me were like an electric shock, sending pleasure deep inside me, where it had never been before.

"Let me have a go." Chris whimpered. He actually whimpered. He wanted to touch my dick that badly. The hand went away, cuasing me to be sad, but then a new, softer hand was on my dick, and it started to move even faster. I had heard in the lockers about this, but I had no idea what it was and how wonderful it was. The guys there talked about lube, but I think it was better to have my friends do it to me. He started to speed up, but it took awhile for his hand to rub the length of my shaft.

"I'll take the head, Chris. Focus on the shaft and the balls." I heard John say. I had never had another boy anywhere near my balls, but it was hot having him fondle my balls.

My two best friends were jacking me off (I know what it is by now) and suddenly I felt like I had to pee. I tried to tell them but they shut me up and just kept going. Then, sperm (I'd taken health class, I know what comes out of a dick) flew everywhere, into John's eyes, all over Chris's dick (which was hanging by my dick) all over the blankets and pillows, and even on the walls.

It was the most amazing experience of my life. Never before had I felt so content. I laid back, then got up to help John clean the sperm, or "cum" as I had guessed by now, off of everything, with the exception of Chris's dick. He seemed to like it there.

"Now you have discovered jacking off." John told me.

"Thank you, I have never been happier!" I said excitedly.

"Hey Tom, Truth or Dare?" Chris asked.

"Damn, I can do anything now. Dare."

"I dare you to come over here and lick your sperm off my cock."

"Absolutely!" I had wondered what a dick would taste like in my mouth.

I walked over and when I got close, Chris's dick sprang up and almost poked me in the eye.

I lowered my lips to his dick opened my mouth and began to move towards his dick.

"I've never had a blowjob before..." Chris moaned.

"Get ready for it..." I whispered as I moved back towards his dick, and opened my mouth to take his meat in my mouth.

"DO IT!" John whispered, jacking off right next to us.

I moved in, and my dick was hard again stabbing Chris in the leg, and my mouth moved ever closer to his 5 3/4 inch dick...

END OF PART 4

Hope you enjoyed that! There are two more parts in this sleepover, then it switches to a new friend, still with John, but with someone else. Feedback is always welcome, and some girls come in later, so if you have good dares for other people's POV, then let me know! Either on here or PM me. Dares for any other part are also welcome.

Nudity

Live like you were dying

Old 12-11-2008, 04:17 PM   #13
achmed
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to achmed
Default great

this is really good please continue