Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-12-2013, 02:40 PM   #16
bad_abby

Send a message via Yahoo to bad_abby
Talking

I think you should use rubber bands. One tied tight around each nipple, several around each udder, and as many as you can fit around both udders to pull and un-sag them, however that can work with the rope. Then, a pair of clothespins or nipple clamps on top of the banded nipples. If the clamps don't have a chain or you're using clothespins, tie them together. As a piece de resistance, bend and loop the chain or clamp/pin tie cord around the doorknob of an open door. Step as far away as you can from the door, stretching out those udders a little more. Then, kick the door closed.
bad_abby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 04:02 PM   #17
Assassin14

Put on as many clips as you have all over your udders then do jumping jacks until they all fall off.

If they don't fall off by 100 then you may pull them off individually.

(I'm new to this but hope it helps )
Assassin14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:29 PM   #18
painsubinnd

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_abby View Post
I think you should use rubber bands. One tied tight around each nipple, several around each udder, and as many as you can fit around both udders to pull and un-sag them, however that can work with the rope. Then, a pair of clothespins or nipple clamps on top of the banded nipples. If the clamps don't have a chain or you're using clothespins, tie them together. As a piece de resistance, bend and loop the chain or clamp/pin tie cord around the doorknob of an open door. Step as far away as you can from the door, stretching out those udders a little more. Then, kick the door closed.
I will do this as soon as my roommates r not home
painsubinnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 09:17 AM   #19
painsubinnd

He has my saggy tits in bondage again today 30 rubber bands around each their a beautiful purple he requests they stay tied as long as i am home today unfortunately that's only an hour give me ideas to torture me worthless udders
painsubinnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 11:25 AM   #20
Kbscrushed

Quote:
Originally Posted by painsubinnd View Post
Also he says to let u know burning them is allowable

We wouldn't want to disappoint the Master now would we?

With a lit cigarette, hold the lit end against your breast just one inch above the nipple for 2 full seconds, one inch under the nipple for 2 full seconds, one inch to the right of the nipple for two full seconds, and one inch to the left of the nipple for two full seconds,...do this to each breast

To finish you must do the same to each nipple right on the tip, only just for one full second each nipple.

You may use ice to cool down directly afterwards.

Optional, put t shirt back on and jog in place for 5 minutes so the nipples rub

To complete this dare properly you must reply back and report the experience in detail so we know it was completed

Last edited by Kbscrushed; 06-14-2013 at 03:52 PM.
Kbscrushed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 09:42 AM   #21
Siddharth
Account Banned

Default hi

help u ruin ur udders ? why not well i know this is a bit extreme but tough luck for u . this is what u do . take 2 rubber bands and tie your udders right at the base and as tight as possible . then take any oil u can find . pepper oil is the best but i guess sunflower oil is also okay . or any other oil . then rub some of the oil on to ur udders . then take a candle and light it . lie down and point the flame end to ur udders . now ur goal is to make sure that the flame touches each udder for at least 30 seconds each . please report back in detail . and if u want more punishments then PM me .
Siddharth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 09:55 AM   #22
fredd1e
getDare Sweetheart

As it's not a limit, create a KinkTalk album of their abuse.
fredd1e is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blood, breast torture, bruising, ruin, worthless slut