Old 11-17-2011, 04:11 PM   #76
WedgieMePleasee

The bullys pull your hair all day. Even when your in you 30 min hanging wedgie.
Every PM I get I will spank myself 5 times before bed
Likes: Wedgies, spanking, kinda messy, Corner time/ lines, cross dress
Ok : Dog/kitty/ baby play
Limits: Cam/Pics, Family, found out, anyone else involved, illigal, blood, extreme pain
Meet Sentret my pokemon
WedgieMePleasee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:46 AM   #77
geosnake7
Account Banned

The Bullies make u chug water so you have pee. Then they give you a double hanging wedgie in the bathroom. They don't let you down until you pee.

First drink 3 or more cups of water then give yourself a hanging wedgie in 2 pairs of panties one on the back one on the front.
I'd suggest finding two close walls possibly a door to bathroom or something would work for this. Do this until you pee.
geosnake7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 12:20 PM   #78
Eluzia
getDare Sweetheart

The bullies follow you to the toilet. After you had a pee, they stuck your head to the toilet and flush. After, they give you a wedgie, and take you to the corridor. They tape you to the wall, and sigh a post to your neck saying "Throw eggs at me, or kick me". After about a hour, they remove the tape, and let you go home.

Dare: After pee, take a swirlie, and then give yourself a wedgie. Then tape your hands together, and legs. Break some egg into your underwear/clothes, and slap your balls 3 times. After 10minutes you can remove (Home version)

I am emmanuelles Pokémon, Gothita lv1. If you wish to battle me, PM to my trainer!

Toys I have: A vibrator, a huge butt plug, and household items.

Limits: No public, family, friends, poo, enema, messy things, ice, webcam or pictures!
Eluzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 02:57 PM   #79
Omgsexy
Account Banned

The bullies are guys they touch ur nipples till theyre hard then twist them till they bleed , now they make u orgasm with only toothpaste and a brush on cam

Limits I will never do the following anything with animals, permanent, public, fully nude pictures, poop or pee........skype is nyyfan21
[]I will be your slave for a week if u pm me asking for it
I think I peed a little
Omgsexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 03:04 PM   #80
moonmoon

The bullies give you a wedgie for twenty minutes, and then they throw your clothes out the window. You have to get them either naked or wearing underwear.

Thank you! Please dare me!

Check out one of my stories at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=91957
moonmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:36 PM   #81
analog_heart

the bullies push you into the lockers, forcing you to drop all your belongings. as you bend to pick them up, they give you a wedgie until your underwear rips, so you have to go the rest of the day without.
analog_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:45 PM   #82
ilostthegame
getDare Sweetheart

you get a swirley with your head so far in the toilet your tongue can lick the bottom
ilostthegame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 10:36 PM   #83
Forestpup
getDare Sweetheart

the bullies thought i'd be good for you to first masturbate to orgasm 5 times in a row without stopping. every time you cum they smear it on their dicks (a cucumber or carrot) and make you give them a blow job. after they are satisfied physically they decide you need to be humiliated so they tie you up and start to force water down your throat until you are squirming to pee. they tell you they will let you out if you piss yourself. reluctantly you agree and instead of letting you out they give you a wedgie and spank your ass hard 15 times. they leave you like this for another 20 minutes while they slowly talk about what they have planned next. finally they decide they are going to make you strip and masturbate another two times. cumming all over your body and aiming for your mouth .. they won't let you swallow though and make you hold any cum you get in your mouth there for the next five minutes. satisfied they spank you one last time till you are crying and leave you....

next person please put as much effort i did into this one.

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

btw i'm male
Forestpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 12:51 AM   #84
Lilkid

so you were invited to a sleep over by the popular kids but little did you know you were going to be there play thing for tonight and nothing more.
so your super excited about going to the sleep. so you pack all your nice cloths and shit. once you get to the party the super hot girl navy jumps on top of you and kisses you. little did u know she just sucked off joe off before you came and was and still is holding the cum in her mouth just for you. after you finish kissing her everyone looks and says taste salty doesn't it. everyone laughs at you and your name now becomes cum dumpster for the night, they even write it on your fore head so you don't forget it. after this let you play some video games with them and chill. then everyone get up and goes to the bath room all at the same time.well your chilling there someone grabs you and pants you all the girls can see you dick and laugh at you. one of the girls say how are you sure he's not a girl so all the guys laugh and force you into panties and nothing else for the night. then they tie you up and make you drink tons a water and you think you know where this is going, but you don't. they make him piss in the toilet and then give him a swirly in his own piss then. at 6 o'clock they make him drink one gallon of water then at nine they make him go to bed with a tampon in his ass and still in his panties, they also made him drink 2 more gallons of water. they forced him to pee the bed basically and he knew it. then the next morning when everyone woke up his panties were wet so they said if he could control himself then he should be wearing pull ups. when his mom came to pick him up the kids told his mom he had a accident and they gave him a pull up to wear. his mom thanked them and also made him wear pull ups for 2 weeks and locked the bathroom so he would have to use them. when he got to school there was 3 bags of pull-ups in his locker and a diaper on his desk that said bed wetting loser.

you need to do that really long dare.

give me a long one too

limits, blood public,family
Lilkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:57 AM   #85
WedgieMonkey
Account Banned

So you got detention for something you didn't do. You go to detention to find all the bullies their. You take your seat and the teacher leaves an locks the door from the outside. The bullies surround you and they tell you they paid the teacher to give you detention and lock the door. They start by giving you a swirly because their was a bathroom in their and their was pee in the toilet when you got the swirly. Then after that you got a hanging wedgie for 10 minutes while being pulled down ( tie something heavy to your feet.) then they decide to grab your balls and squeeze for 5 minutes. Then you get a wet willy and some beans in your underwear. Then they wedgie you for 2 minutes with the beans inside. Then they give you clothes to change into it was a bullies sisters clothes thong t shirt skinny jeans high heels and make up eyeliner and lipstick and a wig. When you come out they tell you to poss and they take two pictures of you one with you facing the camera and one in the back with you showing off your ass. Then they put you back In a hanging wedgie until panties rip then they put you in a hanging wedgie again by the skinny jeans belt loops. Then the teacher unlocks the door and let's them out then leaves you in the wedgie until all the belt holes rip and you fall good luck.

I want a short story please
WedgieMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:18 PM   #86
Forestpup
getDare Sweetheart

person above is banned.....

can we continue this please.

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

btw i'm male
Old 11-30-2011, 12:51 PM   #87
Gigapixel

Location: Would love to play a real life tord game if anyone is interested.
Send a message via Yahoo to Gigapixel

The bullies pushed you out of the locker room naked. Shower then streak from one side of the house to the other before finding safety in your room (or if you're daring streak outside your house).

Maybe: bondage, CBT, exercise, ice, light pain, spanking

No: anal, blood, cross-dressing, diapers, eating, enemas, face, family, messy, piercings, scat, tattoos, work and anything that will get me arrested; dares involving (or likely to involve) other persons may be rejected; I don't provide pics/vids/cam

PM DARES Battleship Forfeits
Gigapixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:18 PM   #88
Knife

You were in school one day and desperately needed to go number two in the bathroom... But the bullies kicked the stall door in and before you could flush they gave you a swirly and yelled at you to "eat it." When you refused, they called you a pussy and put your into a dress and hung you by your underwear in the hallway. Luckily, after a while the underwear broke, but the bullies took your clothes and you had to remain like that for the rest of the day.

Dislikes: extreme pain,

Limits: Messy, Eating/drinking, poo, pee, public

For every PM and profile visit I get, I will keep a wedgie tucked up my ass for 1 Hour.
Knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:51 PM   #89
coolstuff
getDare Sweetheart

the bullies forced u to get naked, inserted a cucumber in ur ass, wrote " fuck me " on ur butt cheeks and locked u in a locker for 1 hour
coolstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 04:01 PM   #90
Forestpup
getDare Sweetheart

the bullies didn't know what to do with you so they shaved your pubic hair clean. and wrote "dirty slut" in the front and "cum dumpster" in the back in permanent marker. they then decided to give you a hanging wedgie in the park with no other clothing. to ensure it'd not rip they used a rope thong and hung you from that for 15 minutes.

satisfied with your humiliation they spanked you a few times and finally they gave you a choice. suck a cucumber off while dressed in girl's clothing or put it up your butt.

btw i'm male

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie