Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2013, 08:43 PM   #8
Evetsagain

Default Caught in the Act

What fun is exhibitionism if there's no one to exhibit to? Oh yes,I've been caught many, many times. The more amazing thing is that I haven't been caught more often!

Last week we had a few days of warm weather and one of my Kik friends dared me one night to "dress up and take a walk outside". I dressed in a black and red corset, lacy panties, stockings and garter. Wearing a long rain coat that stopped just above my knees, I stepped out of my apartment and walked thru the parking lot. Letting my jacket drop to the ground, I took pictures in the street light. I walked to the bus stop and did the same. Weaving inbetween streets and allys I became more and more bold. Taking pictures and simply carrying my jacket in my hand "just in case".

Soon I came to an office building with big glass walls facing the street in the ground level. All the lights were on in the office, flooding the sidewalk in a bright, fluorescent glow. I threw my jacket to the side and began snapping pics for my Kik friend who was asking for more every minute. With my back leaning against the cool glass, I pulled my panties down to my knees and began stroking my cock. The camera's flash still shone in my eyes as I turned around and peered inside the office. My hard cock pulsing in my hand. What I saw once my eyes cleared was to office men, working late, staring at me in disbelief

They probably thought I was a girl until I turned around! I grabbed my jacket and ran down the street with my still hard cock flailing in the breeze.

SO MUCH FUN!

My Kik is EvetsAgain. Shoot me a line if you like my post. I've got lots more fun stories (and pics!) to share!
Evetsagain is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
caught, exhibitionism