Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2012, 06:08 PM   #1
skjelner

Default Bellevue Dare Club: Anal Night

Yep, I'm posting another story! As with when I was writing Next-Level Training, I won't be stopping work on my main project, Erin's Hell. This is just another little thing I've had cooking in my head for a while, so I figured I'd start writing it.

Updates to this story are going to be short and sweet. For one thing, it takes place during a single night, and I'd also like to update fairly often. If you all like it, I'd like to turn this into a series of mini-stories about the Bellevue Dare Club. We'll see!

Finally, unlike my other two stories, this one is going to be dare-focused and will likely be significantly less explicit. No rape or slaves or anything like that.

With that out of the way, enjoy!

Rap rap rap.

I watched my breath curl from my mouth and dance through the air. Standing in front of Adam’s door, I did my best to wait patiently, but Saturday nights like this were always the highlight of my week. Thankfully, I didn’t have to wait long.

“What’s up, man?” I said when Adam opened the door.

“Hey, dude! Come on in.”

“Thanks. Cold out there tonight,” I said, stepping inside his apartment. Adam was a year older than the rest of us and was the only one with his own place. I took off my jacket and handed it to him, then glanced around the foyer. Three pairs of shoes lay strewn on the tile. “Everyone here already? I only saw Grace’s car.”

“Oh, the girls drove together,” Adam replied, hanging my coat in the entry closet. His faded t-shirt and athletic shorts told me he hadn’t gone out today. “Just waiting on you, buddy.”

“Is that Jacob?” I heard Marcy call from the living room.

“Oh finally,” Grace’s voice chimed in.

“Yeah, it’s me, sorry I’m a little late, guys.” I followed Adam to the living room to find the girls lazing on the sofa, watching some lame reality show on low volume. As always, a single glass bottle sat on the coffee table.

“Aw, no problem, I’m just glad you’re finally here. Spent all afternoon at the stupid DMV; I’ve been fucking dying for the day to be over,” Grace said. She was wearing a light violet top and skinny jeans that matched her eyes.

“Hah, yeah, me too. Hey girls, good to see you, blah blah blah, et cetera.” That was my typical greeting. We all knew there was nothing worse than small talk during a Club meeting.

The girls laughed. Beside Grace sat Marcy, TV remote in hand, clad in a fuzzy red sweater and jeans. I took a seat on the adjacent beanbag as Adam settled into his usual spot across from me on his La-Z-Boy.

“Well guys, ready to get started?” Adam asked

“God, I’m more than ready,” Marcy said, shutting off the TV. “Been waiting all day for this, too.”

“And me,” I added.

“Awesome,” Grace said, “because I’ve got a special idea for tonight.”

“Oh yeah?” I watched as Grace rummaged behind the couch before producing a large piece of white cardboard. I couldn’t read it from my seat, but it looked like a homemade spinning wheel of sorts, like something from a board game.

“Oh that’s right,” Adam said. “She’s been talking about this all night. But before you explain, Grace, I gotta say it:

“Welcome, everyone, to another meeting of the Bellevue Dare Club, where no dare goes untaken. Let the fun begin!”
  • Next-Level Training [FINISHED] (S&M, BDSM, slave torture, group sex, anal, public humiliation)

Last edited by skjelner; 07-19-2012 at 07:38 PM.
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to skjelner for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, dares, group sex, underaged, watersports