Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2007, 07:58 AM   #1
depp=noob=lol
Account Banned

Lightbulb Promote that Site! thread

Ok,

this is the only place where you can tell other people about sites that are not the getdare site! So if you see a cool site on the internet, then you can tell here and only here about it. This thread is here so that you guys dont make threads every time for a new site, instead of that, just post it here! there are a few rules:

-Every site can only be mentioned once.
-dont post only the URL, post a description too

So, how do you tell about a site? here is an example,( eg getdare.com):

1) Title: Getdare Forum
2) URL: getdare.com/bbs
3) Brief Description: Getdare Forum is a forum about the game truth and dare and there are many truths and dares on this site, also there is a great slave/master section. The site has a young public on average.
4) Judgement: I think that getdare Forum is a great site because it has many dares on it

(above is just an example, but use all 4 the steps!!!)

and guys dont only post other truth or dare sites, post other sites, wich you like!!!

I hope that you understand this and i hope that noone ever will post there sites in another thread!

(mods: plz modify my post in case you think it has too be changed!, hope you like the idea, it is just to make this site better)
depp=noob=lol is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk