Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2024, 01:25 AM   #27
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Bit of a mixed weekend in terms of success and I’m sorry that the report is only a short one

Friday night I wore lacy fishnet stockings, a black bodice with a whole cut out to allow the fluffy bunny tail of my butt plug to stick through. And I wore bunny ears and killer heels. I’ll be honest I felt very self conscious and a bit silly and embarrassed

I’d been chatting with a guy from here who was going to bring 9 of his mates and meet me in the pub for a bit of public before going back to a hotel, so I was super excited

I arrived in the pub in Hammersmith at 9pm and texted him to say I’d arrived. He didn’t pick up so I had my suspicions. Lots of people were staring at me and a group of older guys, quite drunk were making comments so I decided to go over and explained I was supposed to meeting some people but that I think I’d been set up. They bought me a drink and I started to relax and flirt. They asked about my outfit and I let them inspect which is when they realized that the bunny tail was a plug and not part of the costume

I let one of them pull it out in the middle of the pub. They were all pretty drunk by now and he had a great time taking it out and putting it back in and I was getting horny. I suggested he should do the same with his cock. One of them asked if I only wanted him to do it but I said they were all welcome. One of them actually got his cock out and I sat on his lap and he literally fucked my ass in the middle of the pub while his mates watched. I’ll be honest that was fucking hot. I felt such a slut it was great. Once he came he put the plug back in

There were 5 of them and I ended up only fucking 3 because the other 2 didn’t want to. They both did me in the toilet. We had a lot of laughs and they flirted, fingered me, groped me and one of them fucked me twice. So it was a good night

I went home satisfied and with some nice loads in my ass and the ones I swallowed

The guy from here that said he would bring his mates never turned up and has deleted his Kik, so clearly a time waster. Not that it matters as I had a great night

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk