i will answer these myself

Basics

1 - Age?
2 - Gender?
3 - Sexual Orientation?
4 - Location?
5 - First Name?

Family

1 - is there something you've never told your family about yourself?
2 - do you know something about a family member no-one else in your family knows?
3 - does that family member know you know?
4 - are you sexually attracted to anyone in your family?

Sex Life

1 - have you ever had a one night stand?
2 - how many?
3 - have you ever advertised for sex online?
4 - did a meet happen due to your ad?
5 - who replied and what happened? (if more than one pic favorite)
6 - have you ever replied to an ad?
7 - who was it with and what happened? (if more than one pic favorite)
8 - have you ever had sex with someone of the opposite gender you are attracted to?
9 - who was it with?
10 - have you ever been in a serious relationship which lasted more than a year?
11 - did you cheat during that relationship?
12 - have you ever cheated?
13 - have you ever been pregnant (girls)? or have you ever got someone pregnant (guys)?
14 - who was it with?
15 - was is an accident?
16 - describe two of the most exciting/weird/random things you've done during sex

Nudity

1 - have you ever been naked in public?
2 - where?
3 - are you naked round the house?
4 - describe a time you've been naked other than at home

Dares

describe...

1 - best dare you've done
2 - worst dare you've done
3 - most embarrassing dare you've done
4 - most random dare you've done
5 - a dare where you broke your limits
6 - a dare that went wrong

Ok, so here are my answers

Basics

1 - Age? 18
2 - Gender? Male
3 - Sexual Orientation? Gay
4 - Location? Wales
5 - First Name? Thomas

Family

1 - is there something you've never told your family about yourself? I've never told them i'm gay
2 - do you know something about a family member no-one else in your family knows? I know that my dad is currently having an affair
3 - does that family member know you know? no
4 - are you sexually attracted to anyone in your family? my cousin

Sex Life

1 - have you ever had a one night stand? yes
2 - how many? 2 that weren't arranged meets
3 - have you ever advertised for sex online? yes, only once
4 - did a meet happen due to your ad? yes, only one
5 - who replied and what happened? (if more than one pic favorite) i'd advertised for some mutual foot worship, a 21 year old student replied, we met in his apartment, and i spent the whole time naked at his feet, he didn't do mutual i was upset!
6 - have you ever replied to an ad? yes, many
7 - who was it with and what happened? (if more than one pic one to talk about) i replied to an 83 year old looking for loving sensual fun with a teen boy - we kissed, got naked, caressed each other, and i ended by giving him a bj
8 - have you ever had sex with someone of the opposite gender you are attracted to? yes
9 - who was it with? my neghbour, and 2 threesomes with different couples
10 - have you ever been in a serious relationship which lasted more than a year? no
11 - did you cheat during that relationship? no
12 - have you ever cheated? no
13 - have you ever been pregnant (girls)? or have you ever got someone pregnant (guys)? no
14 - who was it with? n/a
15 - was is an accident? n/a
16 - describe two of the most exciting/weird/random things you've done during sex
1 - a guy wanted me to come dressed up as something i wanted to, he said i could dress up as anything i wanted - so i decided to go in my superman costume i bought for halloween that year, but i decided to shake it up a bit, so underneath i wore some red lacy matching bra and panties with suspenders and a pair of red high-heels. I had to go on the public bus dressed as superman in red high heels (with hidden womens underware) and claimed i was going to a fancydress with a twist party - the sex wasn't great but loves the dressing up

2 - i was doing a meet with an older husband and wife who had just had a kid and wanted to spice up their relationship - they wanted the two men (me and her husband) to dress up as adult babies and she breast fed us her milk - truely weird!

Nudity

1 - have you ever been naked in public? yes
2 - where? mates houses, public toilets, woods, naked cycle ride, hotel rooms on school trips
3 - are you naked round the house? when home alone (or with my mates at their houses - it was part of an ongoing dare)
4 - describe a time you've been naked other than at home due to a game of TorD with mates, i was dared to spend the moment i got through my mates front door naked, this leads me to hiding from his family, but i've been caught by his mother many times awkward!

Dares

describe...

1 - best dare you've done a gunging with a tin of lime green wall paint
2 - worst dare you've done had a mate shit on my face
3 - most embarrassing dare you've done walk through town dressed in complete drag wearing a collar and a sign saying 'hot tranny mess'
4 - most random dare you've done go swimming in a public swimming pool (on holiday) in a two peice bikini
5 - a dare where you broke your limits permanent - got a tattoo on my arse, it's a love heart with my best mates name in it, we're good friends
6 - a dare that went wrong doing a dare which required me to go for a 20 minute naked walk, it was winter and i slipped on the ice and sprained my ankle, had to limp home, butt naked, at 3 in the morning, took me another 40 minutes to get home

hope you enjoy!
hornygayboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to hornygayboy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk