Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2011, 04:47 PM   #11
Forestpup
getDare Sweetheart

for you what you are going to do is get a condom, and begin to fill it with water so it expands. release all the water so now you have a stretched condom.

next time you have to poop hold the condom open under your butt and poop into it. when you are finished you may also pee in it if you need but tie up the end and put the poop filled condom in your fridge. after a few hours when it's all nice and hard use the condom filled with your mess as a dildo :P....

there's one for you that doesn't involve you handling poo, eating poo or anything in your dislikes :P hope you enjoy

my only limit is no eating poop as it tastes like shit to me XD

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

btw i'm male
Forestpup is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk