Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2011, 08:16 AM   #1
knowandwrite

Default No Limit Dares, Make Me A Slut, 21/F

You heard me right. While I am doing these dares there will be no limits on me; except that I don't do public/dressing dares due to my family circumstances and my lack of supplies. I also can't do denial dares - trust me, I've tried before! I also don't have anyone else in Real Life to do dares with right now. I do not have skirts or highhelled shoes.

A few things to know about me: I like pee/anal dares, especially where I have to wet my pants (don't know why), have clothespins. I like puppy play dares. I really like dares that are at least 1/2 hour to 1 hour. I also would be i interested in seeing some waterboarding dares.

Reporting in on dares will be sperotic, and some might be Pm'ed to specific individuals, but I *will* try really hard. ;-)

Feel free to PM Me too if you don't want to post publicly.

Oh, and one more thing: I'm going to attempt to keep this thread going until New Years, December 31st. Every single post (even the ones I make) will count towards a goal. For every 65th post, I will add a new sex toy to buy to the list, which the 65th poster will get to choose. (Obviously, I'll have to save up for them, but I'll post as I get them.)

What are you waiting for? Start posting!

I will usually respond in the evening. I have about 4 hours free at night that I can do dares. Saturdays and Sundays I usually have free, so the best dares are done then.

To those who posted on my cleaning room thread: I did do them, I just wasn't able to report back, so if you sent me a dare, PM me and I'll let you know how it went.

>> Let me make it clear that ATM I cannot do dares with other people, but I'll let you know in the event that I can. So nothing involving dares with other people atm. Thinking about other people is ok though... Tell me what to think! :-)

EDIT: I can't do pictures because I don't have a camera, BUT I will be posting a full-detail blog shortly (tomorrow morning or tomorrow night)

Last edited by knowandwrite; 08-01-2011 at 04:04 PM.
knowandwrite is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk