Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2023, 07:22 PM   #1
LimeNLemonade
Account Banned

Rainbow F - Please hurt me x

Hello

Exploring the concept of pain as therapy at the moment. It’s far cheaper.

Looking for lots of painful tasks so I can just focus on suffering for a bit. Please and thank you

I don't consider myself much of a painslut. I'm more of an emotional masochist than a physical one. I'm turned on by mild pain, but after that it's more about being controlled and not being able to stop hurting. But right now I just want to get lost in pain and the suffering and the soreness. I kind of like the idea of tears, but I've never managed to cry from pain. I tend to fight letting go, I think.

Tasks will be done in my bedroom. Tasks should have some element of pain/suffering, but you can include other elements as well.

I will only do tasks that are posted here. Not any that are sent to me via PM, the chatroom, Kik, Discord or Skype. So please don't try. I am not looking for private tasks or sessions with anyone.

I am not used to this sort of thread and I'm out of my comfort-zone. To keep me accountable and to watch my back I've asked a friend to be my Thread Guardian Angel and watch over me - both literally and figuratively. He will receive proof for every task, so unfortunately there's no escape for me. For the thread I will write mini reports after completing each task.

Thank you <3
Hannah x

Toys
• 8 clothespegs
• ~6 Binder clamps
• 2 pairs clover clamps (1 pair with a chain, and one pair without - cannot tolerate on clit)
• Princess part clamp (goes around lips)
• Clamp for my tits (metal bars that go across both and squish them)
• Chopsticks
• 5 x Soft rope
• 2 pairs of cuffs
• O-ring gag
• Nose hooks
• Glass dildo (princess parts only)
• Thin anal dildo (ass only)
• Small butt plug (ass only)
• Realistic suction dildo (mouth only)
• Elastic bands
• Pens
• Ice
• Padlocks
• Timer box
• Other household items

Note: No hot sauce/icy hot etc.
Note: I do not own or wear underwear
Note: It's unlikely I'll purchase anything for a task, but if you want to ask about it feel free to.

Limits
• Orgasms
• Pictures/video/audio
• Needles, knives, blades and tacks
• Scat

+ Anything that …
• May cause permanent harm or injury
• May not be in my best interests long-term, e.g. social suicide, exposure, public, blackmail, ass-to-mouth, drinking toilet water, etc.
• Is too loud - I don’t live alone - this includes spanking/noisy impact play
• Is too messy - I don’t live alone

I reserve the right to refuse / alter a task if it doesn’t fit in with my Limits (especially regarding safety) or if it is too unrealistic (e.g. do this for 8 hours!).
LimeNLemonade is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to LimeNLemonade for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk