Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2022, 05:51 AM   #16
HayleysBitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Brady View Post
Do you own a cock cage? And a strap on?
A great way to make him horny but deny satisfaction is to put him in a cage and attach a strap on to him. Then you ride the strap on while his caged cock is denied.

Keep him caged at home all the time and deny him sexual release
I own a strap on but no cock cage so i will go out and buy one tomorrow while he is at work. Also would he beable to cum with the cock cage on because he really enjoys anal and can cum without touching his penis so if the cock cage can stop that, that would be perfect
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Brady View Post
Scat can be really hard to start. Personally I think the smell is worse than the taste. But I don't have a lot of experience!

An entry level scat play could be that you use the toilet as you normally would but only partially wipe clean. Then he has to clean the rest with his tongue. If it's a nicely formed poo then there won't be much if any to clean and it will be more about the act and less about the actual poo. Of course if you both love it then you could always use his tongue as toilet paper and not wipe at all.
I like it, i will try it when i get the chance and let you know how it goes
HayleysBitches is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
19f, cheating, femdom, pee, punishmemt