Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2022, 07:14 AM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Pencil I dare you...

In this thread, and I hope I'm using the section right, I will try to be posting one dare everyday for anyone to try.

These dares can go from posting something on GD/your blog/Kik, to really SFW tasks like maybe I'll tell you to sit and do 5 minutes of diaphragmic breathing for relaxation or clean your room, to something more NSFW (sexual dares), and anything in between I might feel like.

Disclaimer : since anyone is free to take it or leave it, it's up to you to figure out if the dare is adapted to your personal circumstances, for example if I give a dare about doing squats, it's not up to me to guess that you have a knee injury, so take your responsibilities and look after yourself.

Feel free to post your proof here if it doesn't break the rules, or simply say that you did it.

PS : in order to make the daily dare easier to find in the middle of posts, I will make it in purple, bold and underlined everytime.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Last edited by pluky; 09-11-2022 at 07:26 AM.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to pluky for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk