Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-2022, 05:32 AM   #1
lilith_
getDare Devil

Heart Force me to edge! [27/F]

My last orgasm was on July 2, which isn't that long ago. However I have been constantly teased and used by Sir that I have been feeling extremely horny and desperate. For the following 10-ish days he is going to be busy with traveling so we won't be able to talk as much and play... but I really need to be forced to edge!

So I decided to make this thread! Each person who replies can give me up to 5 edges to do. You can choose how I will edge and what I will be wearing... or even if you are feeling extra mean you can even deny me of edges! I kind of see it as a release so not edging while masturbating is definitely a huge torture.

READ THIS BEFORE COMMENTING: despite being a very horny slut my clit isn't very sensitive, which means I can only edge using vibrating or sucking sex toys. I usually use my Doxy wand or my satisfyer. Rubbing my clit, fingering or fucking my pussy and humping doesn't work (unless I have already been edging a lot and I am extremely close to an orgasm). Keep that in mind please if you actually want me to edge! If you don't want me to edge but keep me extremely horny and frustrated you can force me to either rub, fuck or hump! Lastly, you cannot allow me to cum, only Sir can.

Can't wait to be a public whore for all of you! I usually post clips, gifs and pictures of me on my bdsmlr blog so if you are on there you can find it in my signature <3

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edge, edging, orgasm control, orgasm denial