Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2011, 09:55 AM   #24
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Heheee I did it! :3 *blushgrins* sorry it's taken me a couple of days to get back, had to wait for a good time to do it and then things have been a bit busy since.. but anyyyway.. how did i get on?

hehe Nnfff, really enjoyed this one.. I edged for aboouuut.. 4 and a half hours, kept getting reeaall close and then just laying there panting for a couple of minutes before going again for almost the entire time heh <.< i just went until.. as you suggested i just couldn't stand to do any more >< With that done i moved on, got a nice low shelf sorta.. above my bed so i just suctioned my favorite toy - a great big 12" blue ribbed thing modeled on a gryphon - onto it got beneath the thing and gobbled him down :3 Mhuuuuummmm

It was gorgeous imaginig that i was deepthroating and slurping and lapping and sucking on my own wanting cock and it was shooooo hard not to stroke myself more, and to resist the urge to cum too >< Hehe for the distraction of the running i just ran downstairs and back up again (lives on the 7th floor) Needless to say that wore me out a little hehe..

Now.. this next bit was the bit i was all shivery and scared and excited about :s :3 I verrrrrry rarley use my biggest toy (and actually i'm not allowed to use my biggest biggest toy... but i rarley use the biggest toy i am allowed either hehe) It reallllyy stretches me out and fills me up. Hehe It's uhm... <.< Modeled on a dragon.. that is to say.. it's a dragon cock O.o it has a big, almost flared head with a really thick ridged shaft and this sort of bulbous base... the shaft near the bottom and the base... i've only ever taken once or twice, it's just too incredibly big.. taking the head alone makes me whine and grinding and sliding over those ridges extracts howls from me *blushgrin* Nnnff heh. But i set it up on tha bed and got all my bondage stuff ready. Having lubed up plentifully It took a couple of minutes to work the tip and then the rest of the head in, by which point i was already in my spreader bar and had set up the vibes against my balls.

I turned them all on; I had one nestled beneath my orbs and one on top with a larger vibrator sorta stapped against them too.. the whole held together nice and snugly with a few elastic bands.. my balls were at the mercy of the vibes completley. Once they were all on I bound my wrists in a spread eagled fashion as opposed to together (i was on my back.. that being the only way i can really take the toy.. by sitting squatting or pushing onto it.. and i didn't fancy binding my arms together beneath me and felt they'd be too free above... <.< and too close to my cock) so that i just totally couldn't move them.. and then i let myself work down onto the dragon toy's shaft a bit more, let those ridges work in and let the shaft spread me open.. all the while having my balls pounded by the powerful vibrators >< hehe I'm not sure how long i stayed there to be honest :s but i stuck with it as long as i could bear and seem to remember making lots and lots of noise the whole while O.o <.< unnngh hahaa.

But finally it was time to cum, by now i didn't even care if i had to ruin it <.< i think i usually stop all stimulation as i climax anyway heh.. so i unstrapped my wrists and removed the vibes then rode that shaft up and down hard while pumping my cock.. I propbably didn't actually need to touch my cock.. had i been able to bear getting impaled on that toy and having my aching balls vibed for a bit longer i think i'd probably have climaxed anyway >< hehe and a few thrusts from that big dragon and i was completley coating myself heh.. all over my chest and stomach and.. just.. everywhere :3 *blush* felt so awesome to finally get release... i had to get off that toy right away though, couldn't stand it anymore. Hehe.. so i did so and set the dragon to one side before taking the vibes and re binding them to my quickly softening cock.. Once i'd gotten them turned on i think i lasted about 5 minutes, teeth clenched and eyes screwed shut while a bucked and squirmed and humped before ripping them all off >< hahaha

Sooo uhh yea... just laid there passed out in afterglow for about 20 minutes after ^^ hahaaa soo fun, gawd :3 thanks hehee

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
male, request, submissive, task