Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2022, 07:08 AM   #1
KeepCalmBlue

Female Public Toilet Cleaning

I've been mouthy and rude lately and my Sir is done with it. None of the usual punishments are working. After yesterday where I got tit punished for creating no milk like a decent hucow I was Enema stuffed with 2days of piss I held for 3 hours before drinking. My dinner (steak, potatoes, green beans, and cottage cheese) was stuffed into my ass for 3 hours before I expelled into a bowl of that days collected piss. I then ate my dinner soup.

Sir doesn't think piss & dinner from my ass was enough and is giving me a day to go around our (major) city cleaning toilets and urinals with my tongue.

(Note, as a Female it'll be hard for me to find urinals I can get to -- think porta-potty for easy access for me!)

EACH POST is a new toilet I must clean
-You may double post! My posts don't count.

EACH POST must indicate toilet or urinal

EACH POST can request a certain location (truck stop, fast food, grocery, etc)

EACH POST is strongly recommended to include a simple dare I can do while on my knees in front of a toilet cleaning it
--CAN include, orgasms, licking another part of a toilet clean not indicated as being cleaned already below, swirlies, licking visible piss from floor, etc

Rules:
I MUST accept the first toilet I choose - no repicking

I CANNOT flush before I clean the toilet

I MUST clean my tongue between each lick (put it into my mouth & suck it clean)

CLEAN means: toilet seat top & bottom, entire toilet rim, toilet bowl where water level is (where the gunk usually accumulates) - entire urinal from top to bottom

If i get THIRSTY then it's the toilet water for me (not allowed to get thirsty during a urinal)

I MUST suck, lick, and clean any urinal mat (the little mat inside a urinal protecting a drain) until properly clean

I MUST eat any pubes I see - other hair to be discarded

I MUST discard of any actual trash into trash with my mouth

I WILL be wearing a face mask and NOT cleaning my face between urinal cleaning / location changing.

I'll be out ALL DAY doing this. Pics will be taken and shared later in "Messenger Dares".

NO BLOOD, FEMANINE PRODUCTS, yes to licking / eating toilet scat -- don't make me clean MY OWN shit and piss too much! The whole point of the dare is for me to clean STRANGER and PUBLIC toilets. Drinking and cleaning my shit & piss is done at home all the time & waiting for me to shit and piss for each toilet will take forever. I need to clean as many toilets as I can.

Do NOT message me about 'past' threads/dares. Only threads posted in BY ME within the last 48 hours are valid. Do not Kik message me about threads I commented in 1+ month ago.

I only kik what the thread entitles. Do not message me for nudes if you want conversation from me.

Last edited by KeepCalmBlue; 03-22-2022 at 07:59 AM.
KeepCalmBlue is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
piss, public bathroom, toilet, toilet licking, urinal