Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2021, 10:04 PM   #11
master84

Love the pencil idea. That is a very clever idea as well! Sounds like it was a fun torture also.

So Tigerlily and I had talked and she has expressed how it was getting colder and how the colder temps were adding an excitement, specially with the temp dropping there. I suggested a task of a bucket with ice water that she must stand in in the attention pose from the Sub positions link above. From there I gave the option to hold a coin with her nose to the wall with with her between her butt cheeks. If she let the coin drop it would add 5 min on her walking in the gravel boots after the ice water torture.

I look forward to another great detailed report of the experience for her.

Edit:

After some discussion we changed this a bit as well as made it a bit of a punishment. So the final task will be standing in a bin of ice water for 40 min total. After 40 min, she has an added 5 min, however, no timer for this. This time will be counted out by the second. If count is lost then start over on the count. If exit early then assume the humble position with nose to the floor and can not leave the floor until the timer goes off. Once completed then go into the boots.

Last edited by master84; 12-12-2021 at 10:52 PM.
master84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk