Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2021, 02:48 AM   #16
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Sailor Fucktoy’s first day on the ship

Sailor Fucktoy’s first day on the ship
Nia’s POV

The Captain returns first thing in the morning. I am still standing up but am swaying dangerously from lack of sleep. Whilst I am half asleep, he removes the needles and begins loosening the straps and buckles. I notice and shake my head, trying to wake myself up properly. He helps me remove the jacket and then we are staring at each other.

“I think you have learnt not to desert. You realise the Admiral wanted you to go to jail to rot and die,” the Captain says calmly. “You’re only alive because of your role on this ship,” he adds. He begins walking down the corridor back towards the room that I know to be mine. He opens the door, and let me in. “I’ll give you some time to settle in. You need to get dressed in uniform. In your bag you will find some things to decorate your room with. You have 15 minutes to decorate, then you can go shower before there is still one more part to your punishment and then your role will be explained and you can start work,” he says. He leaves, the door slamming shut behind him.

I open my kit bag, and the first thing that falls out is a glue stick and some photos tied up with string. I untie the string and look at the photos in horror. Every photo is of me at the training camp. Me being humiliated, tortured, abused. I throw them onto the bed, disgusted. I look at the bare walls of my room and realise what the Captain wants. Reluctantly, I begin gluing each photo to the wall.

After 15 minutes I am done. Every inch of one of the walls is covered and I’ve run out of photos. I go back to my kit bag and begin digging out my shower kit and the brown parcel. As I open it for the first time since leaving the camp, I notice that the clothes that have been packed for me do not include any underwear and are all very revealing. I do have a pair of pyjamas luckily, for which I am grateful. I remove the brown parcel and unwrap it carefully. Out falls a handful of smaller packets of which… well there isn’t much clothing at all. There were a couple of practically see-through mesh white shirts. They had the traditional square piece of fabric at the back, trimmed with navy blue. They look very short and like they won’t cover my body. There are also a couple of navy blue wrap around skirts with Velcro waist band that had navy blue braces attached to them. I sigh, grab a skirt and a shirt and head to the bathroom. I quickly shower, happy to finally remove the itching powder and give my skin some relief. After drying myself off, I pull the shirt on – I am right it barely covers my breasts. I then wrap the skirt around and pulled the braces up and over my shoulders, attaching them to the front of the skirt. The skirt is tiny. It sits above my waist, and just covers my pussy but barely and leaves me mostly exposed. Feeling nervous, I head back to my room to wait for the Captain’s return.

He is stood outside the door and nods approvingly. I drop my kit off and head back outside. He led me to the mess hall. All the crew were there, eating breakfast. He steps up onto one of the tables and clears his throat. All the crew jump to their feet and stand at attention. He holds out a hand to help me up. “Sailor Fucktoy has returned from the punishment but before it can return to duty, it must pledge allegiance to the HMS Rainbow and its crew,” he says. He hands me a piece of paper and I nervously glance at the first few words and closed my eyes in shame.

“I am Sailor Fucktoy. I am an almost deserter. I should be treated as nothing. I have no rights, no privacy, no respect should be shown to me. I am an object to be used by the crew of this ship. I am here to make you happy. I have no right to object to any requests and I will follow every order given to me. I deserved the punishment I received for trying to desert. I know that I will be treated more harshly if I try to escape or skirt duties again,” I say, my voice echoing around the mess hall. The recruits all whoop and cheer, while my cheeks blush furiously.

“Everyone back to work,” the Captain says quickly. He then takes me to the captain’s chambers. “Clean this room. Everything you need is in the bucket in the corner.” He leaves me there as I stare at the messy, dirty, unclean room in front of me.

It takes me all day, but the bedroom is spotless by the time I finish. All the clothes are hung up, the bathroom has been mopped and polished, surfaces wiped and cleaned, the room swept and polished and the bed made. The Captain walks in as I am straightening out the covers. “Very good,” he says. He stands there and opens his arms wide. “Undress me,” he commands.

I scurry over and begin removing his uniform. I untie his shoes and remove them, lining them neatly up at the end of the bed. I help him remove his socks, his jacket, his shirt and then finally his trousers. He is stood in the room in just his underwear. “And the rest,” he says. I swallow down my feelings of horror and slowly grasp at the edges of the underwear and began pulling them down his legs. I am kneeling on the floor in front of him. The Captain grabs me by the hair and pulls me up to my knees. “I could make you suck my cock right here, right now. But I won’t for now. We’ll break you in gently,” he adds. “Go and get some food and go to bed.”

I nod and scramble away to the mess hall. I grab a tray and am handed some unappealing vegetables and something that looks like it might be a vegetable burger. I eat it quickly, trying to ignore the stares of my crew. I hurry to my room, locking the door. I lay on the bed and cries. The pipes growl next to my, almost in sympathy. I turn the light off and goes to sleep.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk