Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2021, 09:19 AM   #1
HoneyNut

Female 19/F Rules and Dares for College Beginner

Hello all, I'm new here and looking to experiment with my kinky side. I've experimented some with my boyfriend, but haven't really ever done anything too crazy as of now.

As my signature says, I'm learning likes and dislikes, so I'm open to trying most things at least, but please try not to go overboard.

I'm currently living on my college campus with 3 other girls. I have my own room, share a bathroom with one of them, and we all have a shared living room and kitchen area. However, I spend a lot of nights at my boyfriend's right now, about 2-3 times a week normally.

Feel free to ask any questions about what I can or cannot do. I'm not sure how often I'll be logging in here so sorry if I'm slow to respond. Thanks

Current Rules
- No orgasms unless for someone else's pleasure
- Always sleep naked
- Travel naked to and from the shower
- No panties 2x a week, one of which must be done with a skirt
- Once a week, cook and eat dinner with my vibe inserted
- Go braless 3x a week, spill water on myself one of those times
- Must be naked, kneeling or sitting on the floor with my legs spread 20cm to check this forum
- Everytime my boyfriend smacks my ass is an additional 1 minute naked the following morning

My Rules

Experimenting and open to trying new things, but here are some likes and limits as of right now

Likes: Hidden public, clothing control, orgasm control, pain (not extreme), bondage (also not extreme), nudity

Limits (open to change at any time): Full public/exposure, extreme pain/bondage, permanent, urine and scat, pics/videos

Toys (again, open to change): Dildo, bullet vibrator, remote control vibrator, household objects.

Last edited by HoneyNut; 10-18-2021 at 03:11 PM.
HoneyNut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
begginer, college dares