Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2011, 08:56 AM   #11
heishere
getDare Sweetheart

Male

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? Yes
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? I hate it when a guy forgets to clean out under his foreskin *ick* and when they're just really dry down there...I only have so much saliva...
What do you like about giving blowjobs? The main thing is the guy's reaction to it - the moaning and squirming and all that - wonderful
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? I normally don't - too much of a strain.
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) Not normally.
In what ways would you play with his balls? Mainly sucking and tickling.
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? I'm all for it
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) I prefer average length, but thick. Small is alright, thin is super awkward (especially long/thin), and long I can deal with, but I don't like it all the time
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? I'm not entirely certain I understand the question, so i can't give an apropos answer.
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? I like it for the sake of the domination. if they push your head down or fuck your mouth they're all the more manly and, so long as you don't fight it, the adrenaline works to help with the hot-ness.
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? As long as it's not just one squirt, since that's not pleasurable for me and it's quite embarrassing for them...
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? I'm a supporter
How do you feel about cum going on your face? I'm a huge supporter
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? I figure it'll wash out, but I don't really care.
How do you feel about cum going on your body? Not nearly as hot as the face, but I'm still good with it.
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? Don't really care.
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? If they want me to/force me to I will, but not normally aside from that
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? I normally just swallow it and move on...unless its in an awkward place to swallow
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? Me on floor, him above me OR me leaning across to his seat next to me to suck it.
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? Not much...at least not consciously
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? I haven't, but I would love to.
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Nothing I can think of off the top of my head.
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) Depends on what mood I'm in
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? Again, depends on how I'm feeling right then
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? I would love to be able to...
Would you let someone face-fuck you? YES
Anything extra you want to say?...

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? yes
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? Raelly cold mouthed guys
What do you like about getting blowjobs? The intimacy, watching listening, etc - just the whole experience
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? I normally watch, but i don't keep eye contact
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? I normally just prefer blow and go
In what ways would you want your balls played with? I'm all good with sucking or whatever
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? I know for a fact I would
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? They don't have any problems managing, as far as i know
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? I don't know about hoping for anything, but if they wat to grope and play they can.
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? It all depends on which guy - sometimes I like to control their head, but normally I just let them go at it.
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? I can cum by sucking only, but it takes a while
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? I'm good with it
How do you feel about cumming on their face? I love it
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? Only if they want it
How do you feel about cumming on their body? Only if i get to clean it up
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? I'd prefer to get it on them, not elsewhere.
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? If they're not going to let it go on them, than I do expect them to swallow it, yes
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? I don't really want to see that - I'd rather see them paly with their cum
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? Laying or sitting down
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? I enjoy it, but its not a necessity
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? Not particularly
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Not that I can think of
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) If they want to change they can - whatever
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? i prefer really sloppy blowjobs when I'm getting one
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? If they wanted to, whatever
Would you want to face-fuck a person? Not normally
Anything extra you want to say? ......

Misc

How important is the location to you? Not that important
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? Most likely
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? Most likely
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? It couldn't hurt...
Do you want to control the event? I want to control most things
Do you enjoy dirty talk? I enjoy regular conversation more...
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? Feeling degraded/used is a nice thing while giving
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? Whatever
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? Yes to both
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned? Teeth - biting is okay by me...a little biting, anyway...

Behold! He is here!

Writer, editor, photographer, and mild coffee addict
heishere is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk