Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2021, 06:52 AM   #11
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Will you be wearing a diaper through TSA?

I assume you're bringing diapers with you, so once you're through security, if you don't have a diaper on already, put one on now. Even if it's just something easy like a goodnites.

Now, you have a few options based on your level of comfort, preference, and availability. You can even switch between them if you like.

1. Now, let out a 2 second squirt of pee once every hour (if it's a pullup).
2. If you're wearing an actual diaper, then let out a 5 second squirt every hour.
3. If you're wearing a diaper you have a lot of faith in its ability to hold, AND you have the ability to change your diaper whenever you please, then use the toilet as soon as you get through TSA. Then every hour, completely empty your bladder into your diaper. Change as needed.

Edit: I missed it the first time I read your original post, so number 2 & 3 are most likely out for you. I won't erase them, though, in case you ever want to try them at home or something.

Make sure you pack enough diapers for each flight/layover.

Also, set a timer so you don't forget.

Stay hydrated, too. I don't know about you, but when I fly I usually don't drink anything the night before, or the morning of until I get through security. Then I only take sips of water. I have a very shy bladder, so I can't ever go in a public restroom unless there is nobody in there, and I can't hear anyone. I can never wear a diaper when flying because I rarely fly alone. So the less I have to pee, the better. Diapers would definitely help with that problem if I could. I'd drink as much as I could, then lol.

If you want even more fun or excitement, then bring along a vibrator that you can control with a remote, if you have one.
If you do, then slip it in after you get through security.
If you have the one that turns off after 10 minutes of inactivity, then just give it a 30 second pulse every now and then to keep it from turning off.
I don't recommend using it on high unless you're adventurous, so others can't hear it. That would be embarrassing.
If you can, try to edge while you're in the air. If you're really adventurous, then maybe go to the lavatory mid flight and bring yourself to orgasm. You can remove the vibrator now, if you like, but you must still keep your diapers on. Don't forget to keep doing your mini accidents while having your fun.

If you don't like anything I've suggested, just let me know.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.

Last edited by Iam; 06-25-2021 at 07:00 AM. Reason: Error
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare me, dares, female 19, plane, travel