Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2021, 06:53 PM   #1
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Default I need a punishment

Hey guys, so I need a punishment. Let me explain.

When I shower I use a bath brush to make sure I get my lower back, bottom and the back of my thighs nice and clean. I have long hair, and as is the case with most people, I lose some strands of hair when I shower. Some of this hair often times gets caught up in the brush bristles. When I finish showering I usually clean the hair out of the bristles so the brush is nice and clean. I also have a wooden hair brush that I use on my hair when it's damp right after I get out of the shower, that I also always clean after I'm done with it.

Well, when I took my shower today, I noticed (when I went to use my bath brush) that I had not cleaned the hair out of it last time I showered. I thought this was odd, but didn't think anything of it really. I just cleaned it out and finished my shower. When I got out of the shower and went to brush my hair though, I noticed I had neglected to clean the hair brush as well.

This is unacceptable and I need a punishment to make sure this doesn't become a bad habit, and if you all think it is necessary (or a good idea), let me know and I will return here and make a new post requesting a punishment each time this happens in the future. I need to be held accountable and I'm hoping you all can help. Any punishments that I complete will be proven with a written report on what happened and how it went, and any information you may need to give me a punishment can be found in the links in my signature. As far as pictures are concerned, I will not do pictures of myself, but I am willing to take a picture of my brush(s) and put them in an album for proof if you'd like to hold me accountable. I usually shower once or twice a week as I don't do a lot to get really dirty and a "sink bath" will suffice most days.

Thank you for your help in correcting this unacceptable behavior.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior. Disregard, site currently doesn't work. If you know of another polling site though, let me know!

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bad behavior, behavior modification, naughty girls, punishment, punishments