Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2021, 05:25 AM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default Dungeons and Dragons: Kink edition

Today I wanted to share with you a sample of a real game being played at this time...
It is an interactive online roleplay based rather loosely on the Dungeons and Dragons game of which you may be familiar, there are currently 4 of us playing including myself (The Dungeon Master), I would say overall I like to keep the mechanics basic but detailed enough to have some real substance to them.
We roll dice to determine the outcomes of various situations...and we have real life forfeits for those who fail...mwahaha

What I will share with you today is but a sample of the fun we have had so far...and we are open to the idea of new players coming into the game, though to keep the balance we have a preference right now for a new female player, if you are interested you can drop me a message...
But be someone with a passion for this who can post several times a week ideally, who will be willing to perform forfeits as a consequence...all limits will be fully respected and no comfort zones will be tested!

But let us begin:

A new day dawns in the land of Eternia, this land is a vast one, covered in green hills, large rocky snow peaked mountains and dotted with deep lakes and fast flowing rivers.

The time of the year is a glorious spring, beautiful flowers are budding over the hill sides, animals are emerging from their winter break...life is returning to this fair land, the forests are active with all the mating Rabbits, Deer and Boars...and the irritating bugs that permeate the air, this truly is an idyllic setting and the many races that thrive over this land are happy and joyful

In terms of races...well they don't always get along, but there is an established peace between nations!

You have the grand cities of the humans, smoking away from the furnaces of the great factories, the grand farmsteads dotted between them, the rich nobles in their fancy castles and the common folk in their modest homes...or huts away from the thriving metropolis's, with great cities such as Kalangrad, Stormhaven and Richisborough...each has their specific King or Queen in charge and all cooperate nicely together

You have the elves, they keep to their homes in the forests primarily, living a hunters life as well as gathering the abundant produce that nature's bounty provides, they have their hidden citadel of Illandria where their grand Queen rules with a fair hand, they tend to keep to themselves as a race but can be known to trade with Humans from time to time...

The Dwarves, they keep to the mountains, always mining away...they have their hordes of precious metals, Gold...Silver...but also they find plenty of Iron Ore, Copper and whatever other wonderful minerals and metals they find with their grand digging into the earth, they have their underground cities of Halfberg, Strongheim and Kolosberg. They are master craftsmen who sell their wares primarily to the Humans...rarely do they engage with the Elves...their longstanding grievances keep the two races apart...but at least there is no violence between them now...

You also have some tribes of Halflings, they are a simple but proud folk, living in their villages in the valleys, they often enjoy a good frolic in nature...can be quite promiscuous and are often found quite inebriated...They rely a lot on the Dwarves for weapons, but they make some wonderful clothing, they often trade with the Elves for good meat and produce.

There are other races...but these are the main ones who populate the lands...it is better not to speak of the darker forces hidden away...

This story begins in the Village of Scroll, located in the south of the land where the weather is warmer, it is quite a small village, with some 100 occupants, mainly living in huts with a few wooden buildings, a Town Hall, a Pub, a General Store...there is the armourer who makes some basic weapons and armour, a herbalist/village physician who tends to the sick...the village is a happy but hard working place, the farmers work long hours in the fields, the hunters ever trying to catch Deer and Rabbits in the forest nearby.

The village is close to the Human city of Stormhaven, it is said Elves live in the Forest but are rarely seen, not too far away is the Mountain of Sarnak...said to be a dangerous place even the Dwarves haven't yet tried to make their home...

The Game:

Welcome weary traveller, I hope you enjoyed the little introduction to the peaceful land of Eternia...somehow...I don't think it will stay peaceful for long, so be warned before you decide to join our epic adventure

In order to join this tale, you will need to:

Create a character: Kinky D and D character creation thread
Write an intro as to why your character has entered the village of Scroll and what they choose to do there, you must end up at the Tavern (this will be your first post onto this page)

How the game works:

Each leg of the story I will write out the setting, at the end of each portion there will be a challenge to overcome or a decision to be made (You may confer in private for group decisions in the chat)
Each challenge you face, you will need to tell me what your character does to overcome it and Roll a Die/Dice (I will specify which Dice you need to roll)
Based on the character you create there may be bonuses added to Dice rolls depending on the actions you take...so I do recommend staying in character when making your choices
If you fail a challenge, you will be given a punishment
However you may also find magical items along your path...I advise you to search each location carefully for such hidden things...

Punishments:
Punishments will be based on the challenge you take on, for example if you fail in combat and take damage...you could lose clothing, you could be spanked...perhaps you are crossing a narrow log over a lake of slime...if you fall in prepare to get messy...
Punishments are expected to be completed between turns of the game, all punishments not completed will result in a reduction of stats to your character, so if you haven't taken your spanks you may be in pain and cannot fight as well, if you haven't gotten messy you may well be slowed down
Punishments must be reported in the thread, I would suggest having a note at the end of each text you write to report what you have done and how it went.
You may produce pictures to demonstrate you have completed a punishment but this is optional, pictures will give guys a +1 to their next roll, +2 for girls (pictures are to be shared in a private chat room only)

Clothing/Armour:
It is possible some of your clothing or armour may be damaged during the story, it may be replaced with certain healing points dotted throughout the adventure
When your clothing is damaged, you will be expected to write your portion of the story without it, so if you lose your top...you will be writing while topless for example

Money:
At the start of the game you will have 30 Gold coins
You can earn money by finding it in the field, or by completing certain tasks along the way
Money can be used to restore clothing/armour, to buy new clothing/armour/weapons, to buy accessories...or perhaps to bypass certain punishments

Health:
each character will have a certain number of health points based on their character
If your health drops to zero you will face a nasty punishment from the grim Reaper who expects payment for your soul to be returned
Health can be replenished with food, magic...or at various pools of life dotted throughout the land (be careful, pools may carry a penalty to be used)

Inventory:
Each character can carry a certain amount of items
How much a character can carry will depend on their character, the stats of importance they choose and any items such as backpacks they may purchase/find
Weapons and armour/Clothing will not take up inventory space

Activity:
This game will move on as quickly as the players post within it, so if everyone posts I will write the next segment
Sometimes people may not be able to post quickly, if 2 thirds of players have posted and say 2 days have gone by, I may continue the story without them for that segment.
New Players can enter at any time...just notify me if you are entering the game and I will write a mechanic to explain how you got there (Feel free to suggest yourself), you may post after I have introduced your entrance...then you will be expected to write an intro as above

Keeping Track:
All of the above will be kept track of in this sheet:
-Redacted

All the complex leg work will be handled by your trustworthy Dungeon Master :02:
You just need to Post, play, roll and take your punishments!

I wish you all a fun adventure!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
interactive stories, roleplay, story