Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2021, 01:20 AM   #11
Slutlyn

After all that teasing T told me that i could actually have three free edges tonight. I was so grateful I told him that i would send him a video of one of my edges as a thank you. I know how to be a polite girl

Later I didn't actually plan to do my first edge but I was setting up my magic wand for a dare given to me by Archelaus8 and well, I had to make sure I could do what the dare wanted me to do right? Basically I set up my magic wand in a way that I could lay down with my legs thread and have to raise my hips to be able to edge on the magic wand. I really did mean to just see if it worked, but the vibrations felt so good and I couldn't stop thrusting my hips into in and before I knew it I had reached the edge. So that was one edge down.

For the next edge I decided to have some fun. I took an edible and set up a nice long hypnosis playlist. Being high is very good for my imagination and immersing myself in a fantasy. I put on my wrist cuffs with a short length of rope between them so i could lay down on top of it and feel like my arms are restrained at my side. I had my headphones in and my blindfold on. While the hypnosis playlist went on I imagined that I had been kidnapped and was being transported to a facility to be converted into a mindless fucktoy. I somehow managed to both let myself be completely in trance and unable to move and yet at the same time mentally struggling as the brainwashing poured into my ears. As the brainwashing kept running over me I began to stop struggling. Because even though part of me wanted to struggle, part of me knew that this is what I wanted, this is what I was meant for. I felt so horny and so much pleasure from being brainwashed into knowing that I am just a mindless fucktoy. The files worked to also install triggers in me that would make me a good obedient fucktoy whenever someone calls me a mindless fucktoy. As soon as the playlist ended and I came out of trance and could move again I brought myself to another edge while repeating all my mantras.

After that I did my last free edge for T, recording me rubbing my needy pussy and repeating my mantras.

Then, I told T all about the hypnosis files I had just listened to an how much I wanted to be a mindless fucktoy. I begged him to use me however he wanted to. He had me spank my cunt 20 times, then put my ring gag in, clamp my nipples, stand up and spread my legs, and spank my cunt another 20 times. My cunt was stinging and I felt so dazed and mindless as I stood there and did exactly as i was told like a good fucktoy.

After that he told me to drag a table over in front of a window so I could complete kaiman's dare. It was about 11pm for me so lots of light shining out the window meant very visible behind it. I did keep the blinds on, even if they were open because I wasn't brave enough to leave myself completely visible. Then I put my blindfold on and edged five times, constantly repeating my mantras and talking about how much of a slut I am and how much I love being a fucktoy and a good girl who obeys. I love being told how to edge and knowing that my reports about it will mean I am entertaining other people and they are using me to get off. Especially that they are able to cum while I can only edge because good sluts don't cum without permission and I wont have permission for a very long time. My nipples were hurting so much by the end of my edges but good fucktoys do whatever they're told and i was told to clamp my nipples. my suffering is for the amusement of whoever uses me and gives me orders. i was told to slap the clamps off my nipples and then rub and pinch them so i could truly feel the pain. i'm such a pain slut i was whining and whimpering but i loved it so much.

after that T told me to sit at my desk with my legs spread and my gag still in and write up the report of all the edges i did tonight. i'm drooling all over myself right now and my jaw is aching but i feel like such a good obedient fucktoy. good girls don't cum good girls get dumb. i'm a dumb brainless fucktoy and i love humiliating myself and telling strangers how much of a slut i am and how much i love being used and humiliated and edged until i'm nothing but my aching needy denied cunt.

Likes: humiliation, orgasm control/denial, hypnosis, edging, body writing, bondage, light pain, pics
Maybe: outdoor, semi-public, anal
Dislikes (punishments): heavy spankings, tit torture, icy hot
Limits: pics w/ face, family/friends, heavy pain, scat, piss, permanent, public, kneeling/crawling, weight humiliation
Toys: Lush, Domi, Satisfyer, small dildo, plugs (small/med)

My kik: lynn099
My tumblr: allmykinkythoughts.tumblr.com
Slutlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slutlyn for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, humiliation, orgasm denial, tease & denial