Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2020, 01:40 PM   #1
creamypuffy

Default submissive denied couple

Hello friends,
I have finally decided to create an account for myself (f25) und my boyfriend (m24) in order to get the denial and humiliation that we deserve <3

My boyfriend and I want to be your horny dare slaves for ne next 3 days (starting tuesday). Here is what you can do for us:
Note: Since we got so many wonderful dares and are afraid to lose track of them, I decided to change the original thread. From now on you can only give us more edges (but all dares that we got so far must still be done)

-You can give one edge to each of us (write: 1edgeforboth)

-You can give 1 or 2 edges to me or to him (write: 1edge4m 1edge4f 2edge4m 2edge4f)

-You can specify how we should edge
(You can dare us to have sex, but we will only be allowed to cum when all edges and dares are done )

Toys: vibrator, "sytisfyer" (for female orgasm), ropes, handcuffs

Since I am not very good at edging multiple times (my maximum is 3 per day), our submissive period will automatically be extended if one of us gets more then 9 edges ( 1 day for every 3 edges)

Every person can only post under this thread once every day !

Thank you and have fun !

okay: humiliation, clothing control, orgasm denial, edging, light public / semi public, bondage, tickling, very light pain

not okay: real pain, anal, forced orgasm, messy and gross stuff, anything too "extreme"

Last edited by creamypuffy; 10-27-2020 at 10:07 PM.
creamypuffy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk