Old 09-07-2020, 05:53 PM   #32
Sassy0ne

Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Dark Brown
Clothes you are most likely to be seen in: Legging and a hoodie
Height: 5’6
Weight: 190ish
Bra size: 38G

Now imagine the following scenarios and rate on a scale 0 to 10 how much would you enjoy them. Explain why.

1. You are tied spread eagle by an attractive person, on a bed, naked, with a pillow under your ass and:

a) you are massaged all over your body with oil 5. I would enjoy it but it wouldn’t be a huge turn on. More relaxing then anything.

b) your clit is slowly massaged but it just can't bring you over the edge 7. I love the frustrated feeling.

c) you are teased with toys and he/she always stops right before you cum 7. Would love this feeling but it would cause me to beg for relief.

d) you are forced to cum, but he/she continues to play with your sensitive clit 6. I wouldn’t like the feeling but would love that I didn’t have a choice.

e) you are tickled all over your naked body 3. I do not like being tickled but not a limit.

f) he/she puts ice on your clit and penetrates you with ice dildo until it melts 2. I don’t like being cold. I would find no pleasure in it.

g) you are forced to pleasure him/her orally 10. I love force and pleasing my partner

h) you are penetrated with rather large uncomfortable dildo 10. I love being uncomfortable and pushing my body if it please my partner

i) he/she puts clothespins on your sensitive parts (nipples, labia and clit) and slowly tears them away 8. I love enduring pain for my partner.

j) he/she puts toothpaste on your clit and starts to brush it with a toothbrush 10. I love the tingle and the burn.

k) he ties a hitachi wand to your pussy a leaves it there for 20 minutes. 7. I would feel exposed and frustrated.

2. You are tied face down ass up and:

a) your ass is explored with his/her fingers 9. I would feel exposed and vulnerable. I have a love hate with anal. I love the helpless feeling.

b) he/she spanks your ass with cane 5. Cane is scary.

c) your ass in penetrated with a large uncomfortable dildo 7. Again I like anal but hate admitting it. I don’t do it often so it would be painful and uncomfortable. I would cry and plead but love it.

d) he/she puts a skinned ginger root (figging) into your ass 7. Figging can be fun and uncomfortable. It normally makes me wet.

e) he/she puts clamps with weights on your labia 7. I like pussy pain

f) he/she lets a big german shepherd to fuck you ugh I don’t know. In fantasy it sounds humiliating and turns me on. In reality I don’t think I could do it. So maybe 8 in fantasy and 3 in reality while I don’t think I could do it the thought still is arousing.

Some random questions:

Do you like math? Love it

What scenario I forgot to mention would you enjoy? I love lots of kinky things

Are you wet now? Yes *blush*

What is the first thing that have ever been inserted into your vagina? chapstick tube

How did it feel? I don’t remember.

Were you ever felt in love with a math nerd? Could I? Sure. Have I? Possibly.

Can you do a strict push up? Yes but not many

Would you like me to PM you some dares that involves exercising and masturbation? Exercising ?? That doesn’t sound like a ton of fun but I am always up for meeting new people
Sassy0ne is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk