Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2020, 06:39 AM   #1
BastyTheKitty
getDare Sweetheart

Default Potty Rules and Regulations

Hello everyone, Basty here. It's been a long time since I've been active here but I feel like being a little mean.

This dare is all about taking control of your potty habits, and anyone is free to ask for rules from me (or they can request someone else specify and I will allow someone else to give rules). This dare will include rules like when, where, and how you're allowed to pee. Be it sitting backwards on the toilet or in your pants right where you stand. Be sure to have everything you need for cleanup nearby.

To join all you have to do is give your likes, dislikes, and limits and specify if you are looking for a punishment for something fun (I will decide on whether to pull likes or dislikes based on this). Next, I'll need to know if you are in private or have other people around you.

Finally, I'll need to know how long to want my rules to last. For example, you could specify the next time you need to go potty or if it's for the rest of the day. Be sure to specify any other information I may have forgotten here that you think will be important when deciding your rules.

PM Dares
Kitty's new AMA
LDL

Kitty now refers to himself as "kitty" and in the third-person!
Spoiler:
Discord: bastythecatboi

Do not ask kitty for Kik, kitty does not use Kik.
BastyTheKitty is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk