Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2020, 02:21 PM   #11
BiMistress26
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeofmyclit View Post
I went into this thinking I'd get a nice cum...

This position had every harsh exhale bouncing back at me. Every couple strokes my legs would twitch and I'd have to jam my nose against the cool coin. I used one hand to spread myseld and the other to stroke my clit. The position had my butt sticking out which made it hotter.

I only made it four edges in before I started to tremble and the coin dropped. When it hit the floor I wanted to cry thinking of the orgasm I could have had.

I rubbed myself mercilessly after that and placed my hands on the wall as my orgasm was ruined with my hips jerking involuntarily and my vagina clenching futilely. Awaiting a punishment for failing so miserably. The ruin was frustrating as this is the first time you might have allowed me to cum for real but I know the punishment will be worse.
This was a very disappointing performance. You clearly were not desperate enough to cum. Your punishment will be pmed to you shortly.

List of my kinks: control, begging, impact play, bondage, orgasm denial, forced orgasm, humiliation, pain play, and many more.

Not into: age play, diapers, messy, cross dressing
BiMistress26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, edging, forced orgasm, humiliation, masturbation instructions