Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Who should do the dare?
Person A 11 9.17%
Person B 45 37.50%
Person C 33 27.50%
Person D 31 25.83%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2020, 03:12 PM   #1
PublicPredicament

Award Star PublicPredicament vs Taz55

Taz has done an escalation dare with me (one of my PM Dares) and after a lot of edging and a lot of regrets we're finally in the voting stage.

There are 4 options in the poll, because it's a boy vs girl dare Taz was nice enough to inform me that a girl would always win so we decided to make the poll anonymous. 1 person on there is me, another is Taz, and the 2 others are just decoys that will decide the starting time for the dare.

The person with the most votes will do the following dare:
Fully naked I will hide a key to my lockbox in the middle of the busiest close by city. This key will be the only way I will be able to unlock a lockbox I have. After hiding the key I'll edge 5 times with my eyes closed under the nearest light source, opening eyes even once will invalidate the current edge and not be counted toward total. 30 seconds between edges.

I will start the dare the following day, with the starting location being at least 1 hour walking distance from the key, according to google map. I'll drive to the start in only underwear, and to ensure I complete the dare completely naked the underwear will be locked away and placed in the lock box. Before closing the box, I'll insert a buttplug and edge 5 times. I will then tape a vibrator to my cock/clit on the highest setting, as well as write "public toy" on my stomach and put on a ring gag / ball gag. I will add some fish bells to my cuffs and ankle restraints. The car key will be attached behind me to either my ponytail or ball gag loop with a with a long thin piece of duct tape. Headphones will be put on with a inconsistent song. Going randomly from loud to quiet music. Moving too crazily or turning my head too quickly can risk loosening the tape and the key falling, and with the headphones there is a chance I won't hear it hit the ground. Both my hands and ankles will then be cuffed together, hands behind my back and ankles close enough to limit mobility. These keys will also be left in the lockbox, before finally closing it. I'll also have my phone with me setup with a random repeating timer alarm for the next 2 hours at max volume, when it goes off I'll have to complete an edge...Yes without hands...And this extends for any additional notifications you get during the dare which can't be disabled beforehand. Once I arrive at the key I'll edge once for each backtrack or hiding done during the walk towards the key.

If the person cums during the dare they will make a thread asking for dares, that they will keep active for atleast a month. The dare below will be used as a baseline, meaning anything that equals the risk or is milder MUST be done. Anything that is riskier can be declined.

For every vote and every post, we will both do one edge. We aren't allowed to cum until the vote has decided a winner.

To encourage posting everyone is free to suggest proof pictures that the winner should take for the loser. The loser will then decide from yours post which pictures will be chosen.

The winner will be decided after 7 days.

My Toys - PM Dares

Loves/Likes/Dislikes/Limits

F.A.Q - Rules - Reports

I am NOT looking to be blackmailed, it's a kink.
Hunting down my Kik is unattractive and creepy!
PublicPredicament is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
competition, poll, public, risky, vote