Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2019, 08:13 AM   #1
aussieslaveboi

Default Fixed Wager - Dice Roulette

So this a simple version of a Russian roulette dice bet where you and a challenger take turns rolling a d6 till someone gets a 1 and loses.

The twist is that the challenger can ask for whatever they want as a forfeit, while the person who posted in this thread is limited to the one forfeit they post here for every challenge. By posting in this thread you agree to take on any and all challengers

To play:
- Post your Kik and what forfeit a challenger has to complete if they lose to you
- Challengers: message anyone in this thread that you’re challenging them to a fixed wager roulette and tell them what forfeit they will have to complete if they lose
- The loser is always allowed to challenge the winner again. However the fixed forfeit stays the same but the initial challenger can change theirs if it has already been completed

You can make your forfeit easy so your challengers don’t have much to lose, or you could make them very hard and only attract the very brave haha. I’ll get things started and join in myself, my forfeit is pretty easy so challenge away :P

My Kik is sydboy5, if you lose to me you have to send me a picture of your feet.

Wallclaimer - Sydboy5

M/M

Likes: Games/bets, degredation, piss, feet, control, outdoors
Limits: pain, illegal, dangerous
aussieslaveboi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bet, dare, dice, game, roulette