Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2018, 08:44 PM   #26
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

I listened and nodded as the rules were explained. It seemed that this round would be entirely luck based and the losers were going to get it pretty harsh this round. At first I thought I was safe as the first round of cards is being drawn, my 9 wouldn't be all that easy to be...a ten? Seriously? Well crap. On to the next rou.....a four....I got a four. I just lost in the first round of this game....that means....oh no....I closed my eyes before the first pie made contact with my face, but I was blind anyway and didn't see the second one coming for my crotch. I doubled over at the surprise impact feeling considerably humiliated. My face red under the orange gunk. I walked over tot he plank, knowing what was to come. Watching and waiting felt like the game's way of taunting us. We got to see who would join us and suffer the same fate, but we knew we were getting it too. As the final loser was decided, we were all pushed into the pool below. Each of us was submerged and thoroughly coated in multicolored slime. It was thick and difficult to move through, which only added to the humiliation.Being forced to slowly wade and wallow in the gunge. I was starting to get nervous, seeing we have lost our lead, and that I have contributed very little. In fact Chubbysissy, last game's ultimate loser, was carrying our team. I nervously thought over which numbers to pick. 13, 64, 100, 99. Those would be my numbers this time.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chance, forfeits, gameshow, messy, roleplay