Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2018, 02:50 AM   #32
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sain View Post
Just reminding everyone to send Sam either "PLEASURE MATT" or "DENY MATT". And make sure to tell her why Matt should or shouldn't get to cum.

Also, Matt, how badly do you want to cum? A well worded message here may convince me and some other people to send Sam the right PM dare.
I'm not good at this lol but I'll try.

Well it has been almost a month now since my last orgasm, I have had to do countless edges and tasks that make me very horny! Usually to the point where I'm dripping pre-cum and am soooooooooooooooooooooo desperate to cum I would do almost anything even for the chance of a ruin (and I hate ruins!!) Goddess Sam is an expert at teasing and tormenting me right to the edge of what I can endure, you just have no idea lol Just the sound of her voice or even just a text message can get me hard in seconds (and that's without us even being together...) Which depending on where I am, can be a bit awkward...... After this denial period I have to start the longest one from the thread, 27 days and 9 hours So it could be almost October before I get another chance to cum! My last orgasm was on August 10th..... The thought of having to go another month without cumming scares me, feeling the way I do now, I can only imagine how horny and desperate I'll be by then! So I am begging everyone to please send the "Pleasure Matt" pm dare...

But if denying me an orgasm is what Goddess Sam wishes and if it would give her pleasure, then I will of course be happy to do this for her, as Goddess Sam's pleasure is far more important than my own, and I trust her to know better than me what is best for me <3

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3

Last edited by Matt:; 09-01-2018 at 02:53 AM.
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Matt: for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, denial, matt, sam, torment