Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Lounge Games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2018, 10:01 AM   #10
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
Since LPV is a Saint, LOLA is a Goddess, Runesmith is a Knight, there are numerous self proclaimed princesses, I am starting to believe it is quite easy to 'buy' titles here. who would stop others from adopting the Death knight title and keep it unique to runesmith for winning, even if he is able to pass that bill!! Runes you will never get a majority! I propose the title Getdare Devil to be made a criteria for winning, I am sure more will support this
Haha, that was real funny and so true xD

Man, you gotta love this thread...

Yup, this is Fable and we can go to the Town Crier to buy (or earn) new titles. Runesmith has already earned his Death Knight title by his conduct (especially to LPV), so he doesn't have to pay for it because enough townspeople gave it to him.

I was an (getDare) angel since birth, lol, so naturally I have a sweet disposition (and don't have to earn or pay for what I already am). I propose the first person to post here with title getDare Sweetheart...

Hmm? *looks up* Well lookey here, that's me. Don't worry, there's endless threads we can explore, plenty of fun to be had, and more we can create...

I'll close up now, and we all can embark on that exciting new adventure together.

Runesmith, go get your flame-wreathed night mare and gear up Everyone go on ahead. I'll catch up with Pegasus shortly before I lock up, but I want to give one last to toast and pay my respects to this good bar... and thank it for bringing me to all of you.

Anyone else in need of steed, can also ride my unicorn. There's more transport that can be shared, and two can fit on a horse should it be required.

Let's go! <3

Last edited by Joan Sky; 08-13-2018 at 10:11 AM.
Joan Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Joan Sky for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk