Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2018, 08:10 PM   #1
AnalLover3

Default Day 1: Bimbo Transformation

Hi GetDare!

Today I've decided that I want to be transformed into a bimbo. I need advise from everyone on where to start. I'm as new as it gets to this and figuring this out has taken about 3 years of viewing getdare to realize what I want.

In terms of starting points I see 5 areas; body, mind, makeup, clothes and behaviour. I'll need some starting points to help with my transition.

1. What do I to my body to start? I need a plan in place to get me to my end goal: the ultimate bimbo.

2. What should I be watching? Please post the best hypno links.

3. Make-up. Where will I learn to do my make up and which parts do I start with?

4. Clothes. I need everyone to send me links to the clothing I'll need. I'll need to work myself up to a full wardrobe from swimsuits, to work clothes (I work in an office), to underwear, 'fun stuff' and of course shoes.

5. Behaviour. What should I get in the habit of doing? Please keep in mind that I am very new to this so it will have to be gradual.

The purpose of this thread is also for others wanting to transition to have a starting point. Somewhere to find all the basic information they need. I hope you all can help.

I plan on providing updates on my transformation along the way too Thanks for your help!

P.S I will also need some help having a Bimbo name picked for me. Add suggestions and we can create a poll!
AnalLover3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bimbo, clothes control, slut, task ideas, transformation