getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Day 1: Bimbo Transformation (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=344244)

AnalLover3 06-24-2018 08:10 PM

Day 1: Bimbo Transformation

Hi GetDare!

Today I've decided that I want to be transformed into a bimbo. I need advise from everyone on where to start. I'm as new as it gets to this and figuring this out has taken about 3 years of viewing getdare to realize what I want.

In terms of starting points I see 5 areas; body, mind, makeup, clothes and behaviour. I'll need some starting points to help with my transition.

1. What do I to my body to start? I need a plan in place to get me to my end goal: the ultimate bimbo.

2. What should I be watching? Please post the best hypno links.

3. Make-up. Where will I learn to do my make up and which parts do I start with?

4. Clothes. I need everyone to send me links to the clothing I'll need. I'll need to work myself up to a full wardrobe from swimsuits, to work clothes (I work in an office), to underwear, 'fun stuff' ;) and of course shoes.

5. Behaviour. What should I get in the habit of doing? Please keep in mind that I am very new to this so it will have to be gradual.

The purpose of this thread is also for others wanting to transition to have a starting point. Somewhere to find all the basic information they need. I hope you all can help.

I plan on providing updates on my transformation along the way too :) Thanks for your help!

P.S I will also need some help having a Bimbo name picked for me. Add suggestions and we can create a poll!

Fiona 06-25-2018 07:45 AM

Hi,

for your body: Loose weight until you are very slim; if you loose muscles on the way that's fine, bimbos don't need them anyways. Obviously keep your body shaved the entire time and grow out your head-hair as well as all your nails.

Regarding what you should be watching: Only things about fashion, makeup, celebrities and alike.

For makeup see the point above, start with pink toenails, foundation on the face and clear finger-nails.

Clothing: Get yourself some breastforms and suitable bras, preferably in red and pink. Furthermore a tight underbust-corset and a bunch of pink thongs. Always wear those from now on (you might want to start out with small forms and skin-colored-bras for the start, but in the end your target is DD).

Behaviour: Wear a chastity-cage and only cum from anal. Always have a large butt-plug in you, except if you play with yourself. These are to keep you aroused the entire time as well as distracted to destroy your ability to concentrate. In a similar fashion, always keep your tongue on the upper part of your mouth.

Jaro 06-25-2018 11:25 AM

It all starts with brain washing.

Every day in the morning you must stand naked in front of the mirror and sing.

I'm a bimbo girl
In a slutty world
My tits are plastic
It's fantastic
Undress me anywhere
Fuck me everywhere
Fornication
Give into your temptation

To the tune of 'Barbie Girl', obviously.

lilith_ 06-25-2018 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaro (Post 3332315)

I'm a bimbo girl
In a slutty world
My tits are plastic
It's fantastic
Undress me anywhere
Fuck me everywhere
Fornication

Hahahahahaha!!! This will definitely work

Chephren 06-25-2018 01:14 PM

You should deliberately stop watching or reading any news except on celebrities. You should not overburden your poor brain with unnecessary information like politics or finance...

AnalLover3 06-25-2018 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiona (Post 3331935)
Hi,

for your body: Loose weight until you are very slim; if you loose muscles on the way that's fine, bimbos don't need them anyways. Obviously keep your body shaved the entire time and grow out your head-hair as well as all your nails.

Regarding what you should be watching: Only things about fashion, makeup, celebrities and alike.

For makeup see the point above, start with pink toenails, foundation on the face and clear finger-nails.

Clothing: Get yourself some breastforms and suitable bras, preferably in red and pink. Furthermore a tight underbust-corset and a bunch of pink thongs. Always wear those from now on (you might want to start out with small forms and skin-colored-bras for the start, but in the end your target is DD).

Behaviour: Wear a chastity-cage and only cum from anal. Always have a large butt-plug in you, except if you play with yourself. These are to keep you aroused the entire time as well as distracted to destroy your ability to concentrate. In a similar fashion, always keep your tongue on the upper part of your mouth.

What should I be doing to prepare for a permanent solution to breast forms?

AnalLover3 06-25-2018 03:37 PM

Quote:

I'm a bimbo girl
In a slutty world
My tits are plastic
It's fantastic
Undress me anywhere
Fuck me everywhere
Fornication

Hahahaha I’m loving it already!!

AnalLover3 06-25-2018 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chephren (Post 3332474)
You should deliberately stop watching or reading any news except on celebrities. You should not overburden your poor brain with unnecessary information like politics or finance...

Do you have any links for things I should watch?

AnalLover3 06-25-2018 03:39 PM

Do you have any suggestions for clothing? I feel like that is the easiest starting point

KiteFlyer01 06-25-2018 04:29 PM

Quote:

I'm a bimbo girl
In a slutty world
My tits are plastic
It's fantastic
Undress me anywhere
Fuck me everywhere
Fornication

This is actually amazing lmao

mastersmith4454 06-25-2018 06:02 PM

Quote:

I'm a bimbo girl
In a slutty world
My tits are plastic
It's fantastic
Undress me anywhere
Fuck me everywhere
Fornication

this is actually the best thing i have read in a long time. you and every bimbo really should do this daily.

i would also like to add that should wear heels as frequently as possible. working your way up to higher and higher heels. you should also spend as much time as you can bare while not in heels standing on your tip toes.
your end goal here is for it to become uncomfortable for you to walk flat footed.
(i actually know a girl that has achived this. not for this same reason lol she just liked heels too much)

Jaro 06-25-2018 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnalLover3 (Post 3332632)
Hahahaha I’m loving it already!!

Glad you like it.

Actually, you should not sing my bimbo song naked.

You should sing it while in high heels and your wearing the sluttiest clothes that you have. Can be different clothes each day and you may be naked a few days, but the heels are always mandatory while singing this song.

Screamnbeaver 06-25-2018 07:42 PM

Have you thought of HRT therapy? It will give you boobs in time. Also tiny tiny chastity is a must as well as shirking dick hypnosis

AnalLover3 06-25-2018 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mastersmith4454 (Post 3332719)
this is actually the best thing i have read in a long time. you and every bimbo really should do this daily.

i would also like to add that should wear heels as frequently as possible. working your way up to higher and higher heels. you should also spend as much time as you can bare while not in heels standing on your tip toes.
your end goal here is for it to become uncomfortable for you to walk flat footed.
(i actually know a girl that has achived this. not for this same reason lol she just liked heels too much)

Would there be any heals you'd recommend? I'm going to start doing this!

AnalLover3 06-25-2018 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Screamnbeaver (Post 3332772)
Have you thought of HRT therapy? It will give you boobs in time. Also tiny tiny chastity is a must as well as shirking dick hypnosis

What is HRT therapy?