Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2018, 07:55 AM   #29
Switch Lucy
Angel of music

1. So you play violin, right?

I can play the violin, but mainly I play viola (basically a bigger Violin...)
  2. Do you ever play it naked?

Sometimes, only at home though! For certain pm dares...
  3. When were you last in the situation as shown in your avatar?

Oh November last year when I met up with Sam
  4. When did you last recieve a PM dare and which one was it?

Yesterday, DP5 and deny 24
  5. What was the last kink/sex thing you did?

well DP5 not long ago.... which was to penetrate myself with a toy in my ass and my pussy for 5 minutes, 30 thrusts per min. I used 2 dildos, thrusts in pussy..
  6. How did you meet Sam? (share as much or little as you like)

We met at university (we were not in the same year, just through social activities there) This was before we knew of our kinky sides, so was just as friends. We kept in touch afterwards and she introduced me to GetDare....
  7. What is your favorite kind of music to listen to?

Oh it's hard to pick a favourite, it depends on my mood. You've probably not heard of them, but I love music like the piano guys play (who despite the name, don't just play piano lol) Lively classical music (not so much the longer slower pieces, although some can be good) I do like some movie soundtracks and music from big musicals.
  8. What was the most daring (hidden) public dare you ever did?

That's a toss up between wearing a VERY short dress and no panties to the cinema and having to fuck myself with a dildo while there..... or going for a walk and some shopping while plugged and just wearing heels, panties and a long coat that did show some cleavage. I had to finger myself every so often....:o

9. What was the most daring (hidden) public dare you ever made Sam do?

hmm well maybe once when she was with Matt, got them to go to the swimming baths together, Sam had to wear a 2 piece swim suit. At one point while in the pool she had to take the bottoms off and give them to Matt who then swam to the other end with them while Sam finger fucked herself at the side of the pool. Once Matt got to the other side, Sam then had to swim to him bottomless..... (she also had to give Matt a blowjob in the changing rooms )
  10. What question do you get asked most in this thread?

maybe questions about what I'm wearing? Not sure.

Likes Dislikes & Limits

RIP Sam, forever in my heart <3

PM DARES

My AMA

My music recordings
Switch Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, ask me anything