Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2010, 03:56 PM   #29
HHHobo

Default Chapter 19

MLK Weekend

It was only a couple of weeks from New Year’s to MLK weekend, but we wanted to get together. We were all sitting in the food court at the mall making plans. Rachel suggested that Sunday night could be good, because adults would have to go to work the next day, and we could have some non-supervised time during Monday. Bridget noted that both of her folks would be at their restaurant Sunday night until about ten. Then they would have to go back the next morning.

“How can we take advantage of this?” asked Brianna.

I spoke up. “We play our silly games until ten on Sunday night, then we watch TV or play video games until they go to sleep, then we play many more games on Monday and pay off the forfeits.”

Molly smiled and said, “Let’s have some of the forfeits go past Monday, like what you have to wear or do at school the rest of the week.”

“Yeah!” said Brianna. “Like I could make Willie go commando and take Viagara.”

I blushed at the thought, but everyone else laughed.

Libby said, “If we start at six, we’d have four hours. We could play eight games and be done by ten. They’d have to be fairly clean. We wouldn’t have time to clean up much mess.”

Brian offered a novel plan. “Let’s all start naked and make the games such that we try to win our clothes back. Anyone not fully clothed at ten has to pay forfeits that start on Monday. You get one forfeit for each piece of clothing you are missing.”

“Oh! That’s good!” Molly exclaimed. The smiles on our faces showed that we were up for it. Bridget picked up her cell phone and called her mom and asked if we could do the sleepover. She made us promise that we would have our homework done before the sleepover. We are all actually pretty good students, so this was no big deal.

That Sunday arrived and we all showed up at Bridget’s. Each of us was carrying a bag full of the materials for her game. We all went downstairs into the family room and stripped. We were really getting used to seeing each other’s bare bodies. Brianna said that her game required time, so she had to go first. “It’s an oldie, but a goodie, Guys! Everybody go pee.” I groaned. My little bladder would doom me. Sure enough, when we came back into the family room, Brianna had two liter bottles of coke for all of us. “You have a half an hour to drink the whole thing. Then the first five people to pee are not allowed to buy back clothes. The next two can buy back two pieces, and the winner can buy four, if she needs to. We can start the next game, if it works, while we were drinking the coke.” Bridget said it would, so Brianna started timing as we all began to drink. “Oh! I forgot to tell you one other condition. The first person to pee has to give up clothing won back. If HE (Brianna looked at me.) has no clothes on, HE has to pass on his next two opportunities to regain garments.” I really groaned now. I figured I was going to be doing forfeits all the way to our next sleepover.

Bridget called for he game to begin. “First Round,” Bridget announced. “Brian versus Willie! Come on over boys. Kneel down and face the crowd. When I say GO, start stroking your cocks. First guy with a boner wins back your boxers. Brianna is the judge. Ready? GO!”

We both started stroking madly. Brianna came over for a close view. I expected her to tease us, but she just watched. I thought I was just about there when Brian stopped. His cock was standing straight out. Bridget handed him back his boxers. He put them on, but he still had an enormous tent in front of him.

“Second Round! Rachel versus Colleen! Come on out! Kneel down and face each other on the plastic sheet.” The two good friends did as they were told. They were then blindfolded. Bridget took a wide, clear Tyglon tube about an inch in diameter. She carefully broke an egg so that it slid into the tubing. She handed one end of the tubing to each of the girls. “When I say go, blow on the tubing. There is something in the tubing. Your job is to blow it on to your opponent. If you succeed, you get your panties back. READY? GO!”

They each huffed and puffed. We could see the egg oscillating back and forth inside the tubing. Finally Colleen gasped just as Rachel blew very hard into the tube. The yellow mass shot out of the tube and into Colleen’s mouth. She gagged, gulped, and swallowed the egg whole. Bridget handed Rachel her panties back.

“Now it’s time for Brianna and Molly! Come forward Ladies!” they walked on to the plastic sheet. Bridget produced two bottles of vegetable oil and poured it all over the two naked girls. “It’s a wrestling match to try to retrieve your thongs. READY? GO!”

Brianna is a great prankster, but Molly is a superior athlete. She clearly had the upper hand right from the start. Only the oil let Brianna slip away. But it really wasn’t very long before Brianna was pinned to the sheet. Both girls headed for the showers, but Molly had her thong waiting for her when she returned.

While they were showering, Bridget went against Libby in the grossest game yet. Bridget put down a new plastic sheet. Then she mounted a wide sawhorse in the middle of the sheet. She and Libby sat on the sawhorse with their legs dangling on one side and their bare butts on the other. Bridget announced, “This is a shitting contest. The first girl to drop a turd gets her thong back. The loser has to clean up. READY LIBBY? GO!”

This was clearly a set-up. Bridget explained later that she had resisted taking a dump all day. Libby wasn’t ready and was totally embarrassed by what she was supposed to do. The two of them sat there grunting, but within a minute a rope of do-do shot from Bridget’s ass. She jumped off and reclaimed her thong, while Libby carefully rolled up the plastic sheet around Bridget’s pile.

I was beginning to feel a little bit of discomfort from my swelling bladder. As I glanced at the others, no one seemed to be in the least difficulty.

Brian went next with a very tame game. He produced a number of objects from his bag. He explained that we would be passing objects without the use of our hands. If you dropped the object, you had to drop out. The last two people left won clothing back. First he gave us each a toothpick. Then he placed a lifesaver on the toothpick in his own mouth. He carefully leaned toward Bridget and she slid her toothpick through the lifesaver and gradually lifted it off Brian’s toothpick. Bridget turned to Libby and they tried the same thing. It took a couple of tries, but they managed it. Brianna was next in line, but the pass was successful. Then to Colleen and me and Rachel. When Rachel tried to pass it to Molly, it toppled off the end of the toothpick and fell to the floor. We concluded that it was Molly’s fault and she dropped out.

The next person to blunder was Libby, followed by Rachel, Brian, and myself. That left Bridget, Colleen, and Brianna. Brianna was at something of a disadvantage, as she was much taller than the other two girls. Although the lifesaver went around the three of them about five times, the liability finally caught up with Brianna. She dropped it and went out. Colleen claimed her thong and Bridget put her bra back on.

Brian’s next object was an orange, which he proceeded to peel, place under his chin, and pass to Colleen. Brian had placed us in order of alternating height, so that the passing was more difficult. The orange leaked juice, which ran down our fronts, making them sticky. To make a long story short, the winners were Libby and Brian, himself. Only Brianna and I remained completely nude. But that was about to change.

Brian brought out a pencil and place it on his upper lip. He curled his upper lip to pin the pencil between his lip and nose. He leaned down to pass it to Colleen. This passing created quite a bit of lip to lip contact, which was quite distracting. This was a difficult pass, and there were many errors. Because of the make-up of our group, there was a lot of girl-girl lip contact, which was embarrassing for them, and funny for the boys. But it would get worse on the last object. I lasted a long time, but was the last to go out, leaving Brianna and Bridget as the winners. Brianna finally got her thong back and Bridget picked up her top. It was beginning to look like another “Pick-on-Willie” night.

The last object was a raisin that Brian put between his teeth and passed to Colleen. This involved a bit of tongue contact, producing a series of French kisses around our circle. This was even more distracting. The pass was easier than the pencil, but it was so tempting to just forget the raisin. That contributed to another quick round. Once again I came close and was the last to go out. What did happen was that Brian stayed in to the end, and we had to do some male-on-male kissing, which upset us and thrilled the girls. I just couldn’t deal with it and dropped the stupid raisin, giving the win to Brian and Bridget. Bridget was getting close to being fully dressed, as she got her jeans back. Brian also got his jeans. Here I was, still buck naked.

Now my bladder was really swollen. I wasn’t going to be able to hold it much longer. Brian seemed a little cramped, as did Libby. I would struggle to avoid going first as long as possible. It was then that Brianna announced, “The first five people to go have to pee outside in front of everyone else.” Oh! Goodie! More embarrassment!
HHHobo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk