Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2017, 11:40 PM   #34
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 46

Chapter forty six

Holly's POV

There were fingers pressing against the walls of my vagina. I came to screaming and screaming, thrashing and thrashing but unable to move from the straps holding me down. They stopped as suddenly as they came, making way for the tears that were flowing down my cheeks. The fingers left my body but I was still crying, still terrified.

"Holly?" a tentative voice asked. I blinked back the tears and opened my eyes. Through the moisture still clinging to my lashes I could see the blurred outline of someone familiar. "Holly, it's only me. Saskia," she said.

I closed my eyes in relief, all the pain and anxiety flooding out as I began to sob uncontrollably. Saskia removed the straps and pulled me towards her, stroking my hair and trying to soothe me. It took a long time for me to calm down. When I was calm we didn't move, we just sat there.

"Holly," she said eventually. I pulled away to look at her. Her face was pinched tightly. pain in her eyes. "Has Luke raped you?" she asked. I shook my head. I heard her let out a sigh of relief. She went to turn to her computer to type up some notes.

"But someone else has," I whispered, my voice so quiet that it barely made it across the room. She froze. The blood in my body turned ice cold, scared I'd made an enemy of Saskia, scared she would hate me, scared of tainting her with the information. She spun back round to face me.

"No. Oh Holly, I really didn't want to hear that. I hoped, beyond belief, that Luke and you had just had consensual sex and that the bruising was because you were both a bit rough," her voice was tight, but it didn't seem to be judging. "When I saw the bruising, it made me think you might have been raped, but I just hoped for you that you hadn't been. Who was it?" she asked.

"I don't know. All I know is that it can't be Luke. He spent all of the night it happened sat in Liam's room with the others keeping an eye on Liam," I explained.

Saskia looked at me. "I need you to tell me everything," she said. I shook my head violently and tried to back away but hit the back of the chair I was sat in. "Holly, I need to know so I can give you treatment and so that we can resolve it. Find who did it," she said.

I swallowed hard. "You mean tell Luke," I said accusingly. She nodded. "NO! You can't!" I screamed at her. "You can't tell him. He won't want broken property. He doesn't want a slut who got raped. He doesn't want someone who was asking to be raped," I protested.

Saskia wheeled her chair closer to me. "Holly, it's not your fault. You never asked for it, you wore exactly what you were supposed to at all time, if someone is only seeing you as a piece of meat to abuse then that's their fault. You are not responsible for this. Don't let that guilt eat you up," she told me calmly and trying to be reassuring. "Besides, Luke loves you. He talks about how perfect and lovely you are all the time. He won't abandon you for this."

"Yes he will. You said it yourself. I'm prefect and lovely and sweet and innocent. But I'm not, I'm imperfect, I'm broken, I'm no longer innocent," I retaliated, her words being deleted as quickly as they went in. I wasn't allowing them time to settle. To change my mind about this.

"Fine. It won't go any further than here. But I still need to know the full story," she said, her need to get the information outweighing her need to tell someone and get it reported.

"It started four nights ago. I woke up, blind, gagged, and tied. There was pain in my nipples and stomach. One of those tit towers was being used on me and the person was sitting on my stomach. My nipples were pulled and pulled and pulled. It was awful, I was trying to scream but couldn't, the pain unbearable. And then suddenly it was gone. And by the time I had realised I'd been untied and ungagged, I ripped the blindfold off but the person was gone. In the morning, the blindfold had disappeared too. I'd assumed it was Luke, because that morning at breakfast was the announcement about the visitors and something your dad said made me think it was him, and that I should forgive him. So I never queried it. If it hadn't happened, maybe I would have asked questions about what Luke had done that night," I explained.

"He'd come to visit us. He was fuming about the branding and kicked up a right fuss over it. Because he embarrassed himself, you got punished by being put on the team for this week. He knows not to step out of line and he did. And now he's living with the consequences of watching you get mauled by others," she said bitterly. "Sorry I don't like some of our guests. Bad history with them. Continue."

"So the next time I woke up again. Still blind, still gagged, still tied up but this time the pain was in my pussy. Pegs were being clipped on and then in one motion, they were ripped off. Filled with the pain I again didn't realise that the person had untied me, ungagged me and left. Then the following night came. I woke up to my thighs being forced apart, my legs hooked over someone's shoulders and then the feel of something very human being thrusted over and over, as quick and as hard as they could inside me. They came but kept going, not stopping until eventually there was muttered noises and they left. I was too scared to move, too scared to take the blindfold off but when I did, there was no one there. I'd just kept assuming that Luke was following some orders, but he hadn't been," I finished lamely. Saskia put a hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you. I'm going to give you some bruise cream. And I'm going to send you to your room until the preparations for dinner start because you need sleep, I'm guessing you didn't get much after the rape," she said. I nodded. I'd barely slept. "I'll send Liam, or George or Lucy to come get you at dinner." I slid off the seat and walked out the room and down the corridors to my room. I stared at my bed. Not wanting to get in it, the memories of the rape raw and recent but knowing it was the comfiest thing I climbed in and settled down.

Saskia's POV

I promised I wouldn't tell anyone. And I won't. Not until I know who it was. I'd luckily taken a small swab of her vagina, so anyone else's DNA involved would be found and could be used against them. I pulled up the CCTV footage from two nights ago and found Holly's room. I settled in for watching something horrific.

No matter where I went in the tape though, she wasn't raped. there was nothing, no movement nothing. And then suddenly Holly was in awake, in a completely different position to the previous frame. No rolling over. It had been tampered with, which meant any DNA traces were going to be even more important.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]

Advertisements
Kink Talk