Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2017, 05:48 AM   #11
moretech

Default Page 49

Charles then shuffled the cards while saying “Aaaah, just like last game my luck keeps on holding strong” causing Jeff, Amy, Samantha, Lisa and Kati to glare at Charles. Samantha looked at the cards that she received and decided to call as once again her cards were not that great. Tyler did the same but Lisa decided to raise by 50 chips, Jeff called while Amy folded while everyone after her called. Charles then put the first 3 cards in the center which were 4 of spades, king of diamonds and 7 of clubs. With this on the table Samantha folded, Tyler raised by an other 50 chips, Lisa folded, Jeff , Jesse, Kati and Colin called but Alexis folded. Ian called. “Fuck it, all in” said Janet who raised it with this by an other 70 chips. Harry folded while Nicole and Charles called. As now the Tyler, Jeff, Jesse, Kati, Colin and Ian had to decide again if they wanted to call with the raise of 70 chips they started to carefully think. Tyler, Jeff, Kati and Colin called while Jesse and Ian folded. The next card that was placed on the field was six of hearts making Janet who has a 5 of hearts and an 8 of clubs even happier with her decision of all in. Everyone decided to call allowing Charles to put the last card on the table revealing a 8 of Diamonds. The results of this round are

Tyler: Ace of hearts and 4 of diamonds giving him one pair with high ace
Jeff: 6 of Clubs and King of spades giving him two pair, a pair of six and a pair of kings
Kati: 3 of Spades and King of hearts giving her a single pair of kings
Colin: 10 of spades and 7 of hearts giving him a pair of 7
Janet: 8 of Clubs and 5 of hearts giving her a straight
Nicole: 9 of clubs and queen of hearts giving her a total of nothing
Charles: King of clubs and 5 of clubs giving him a straight resulting in a tie with Janet.

“As Charles has the higher pair after the straight it is Charles win …. Again” complained Amy to which Janet felt her heart sink as she now was out of chips. “So, what will you sell and will it be to the bank or to one of us?” asked Charles. “I will sell my …..” said Janet waiting for a moment as she was thinking. “Go on” said Charles impatiently. “I will sell my one sandal to a player, who wants to give me some offers?” “I’ll buy it for 55 chips” said Kati to which Charles replied “160 chips here anybody else?” nobody responded to Charles handed his 160 chips to Janet and Janet handed her sandal to Charles.

Charles then started to shuffle the cards again as everyone was putting their chips in the field. “Let’s add something to the game” said Kati “If a piece of clothing is sold to a player, then the buyer can choose to add an other 50 chips to the agreed upon price to take the piece of clothing off themselves instead of the loser taking the piece off” “Sounds like a good idea” said Charles “As it is by choice, it is a good idea, let’s add it”. Charles then started to deal the cards. At this time everybody decided to go for call allowing Charles to put the next cards on the field which were 3 of Diamonds, 3 of Clubs and nine of clubs.

Samantha now raised by 30 chips, Tyler didn’t want to go all in but would have to sell a piece for the next round so decided to just call now and be all in. Lisa, Jeff and Amy decided to just call this time too while Jesse decided to fold and Kati called while Colin, just like Tyler, went all in. Alexis grinned and then said “I raise by 50 chips” to which Ian replied “All in” putting all his chips on the field. Janet didn’t want to go all in again and decided to fold followed by Harry who also folded. “All in” said Nicole while Charles decided to fold. As the pot was raised quite a bit Samantha started to think and decided to fold but Lisa chose to call the 200 chips bringing her to be all in. Jeff did not want to risk that and folded and so did Amy. Kati chose to call for this and Alexis also chose call. “Let’s see, this is a nice and daring round for a few people, what is the next card” said Charles as he put down a 4 of clubs.

Kati decided to raise the stakes a little more and said “Ok, Alexis, as it’s just between us for the chips, how about we make a little bet?” “What do you have in mind?” asked Alexis “Well, if we both go all in, then the person who wins chooses what clothing pieces we will sell and we will sell it to the winner” replied Kati being confident she would win the round. “Uhm, I will accept if when neither of us wins we chose each other‘s piece decided by who has the better hand choosing last” “Deal” said Kati who then went all in followed by Alexis. Charles then put the next card on the field which is 9 of hearts making both Kati and Alexis smile. The results of the round were:

Advertisements
Kink Talk