Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2010, 11:05 AM   #1
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Trophy April: Weekly Exploration

NOTE: I've changed the dare to make it simpler. The daily element no longer applies. I've tried to make it as simple as possible - if you still have questions, ask.

I'm trying something new this month. Instead of a winner via outlasting, the winner will be determined via points. I've also made it so it's possible to complete the dare without ever orgasming, for those who choose not to or must wait on another's permission. There is also a slight safety net of an orgasm outside of the dare, at a cost.

THE RULES:
  • You may not orgasm during the month, except within the dare rules.
  • Once a week, you are to orgasm (or edge) once in a place you have never done so before.
  • you may also orgasm at the cost of 10 points. You cannot go below zero.
  • Both masturbation and sex count.
  • You start at 0 points.
  • You must post before the end of the month (preferably the same week) to receive points and remain in the dare.

Basically you will only be coming once a week, each time in a place that's totally new to you (at least as far as coming goes...) You may choose to stop at edge of your own will, making it no orgasms for the week (or month.) You receive:
  • 1 point for completing the task.
  • 1 point for stopping at edge instead of coming.
  • 1 point if you are naked while doing so.
  • 1 point for not being on your own property.
  • 1 point for not being in a bathroom.
  • 5 points for telling about it in this thread in detail (make it interesting.)

All timezones are local, and a week is counted as Monday-Sunday (only 4 days in the first week of the dare, 5 weeks.) April starts on a Thursday; you have until the end of Sunday your time to find your first place to orgasm/edge. You can complete the second any time between the following Monday and Sunday, and so on.

You must also keep track of your own points ... I'm not tracking a whole bunch of people's every move for a month :P I will however keep the thread updated with any progress I know about, either from the thread or talking to people.

Post below to sign up, or you may PM me if you wish to enter privately (tell me not to put your name down openly.) You have until April 1 local time to sign up.

Past winners:

Last edited by Leopard; 03-28-2010 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Made it simpler.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, denial, group, orgasm, risk